Posts by cenzo

Can someone please give me a step-by-step process of how to install the new delays? I've followed the instructions that came with the new firmware release, but either they're incomplete, or I'm missing something.

I've updated to firmware 5.0, so I'm all set there. I've downloaded the new delay pack. I've tried copying all the delays and putting them into my "shared" folder on my USB stick. That didn't work. I tried creating a "stomp" folder on USB stick like a post earlier in this thread suggested, and that didn't work either. The only options I get when I insert my USB stick (to the front of my KPA) and hit the "external storage" button, is to either format, or backup/restore.

Thanks!

make sure your in Browser mode, then import shows up.

I can´t edit performances names + taggs via Rigmanager anymore.
    I had the same issue with a few 4.2 betas too and was in contact with support.
    My problem was solved with 4.2 release...now with the 5.0 Beta - again same problem.

Anyone else has that too?

I'm having trouble saving performances, RM is swooping rigs around again when I try to save.
    Cut and paste on the profiler itself, seems to be the only reliable way to do it at the moment.

The 2ND guitarist in my band is a x_Kemper owner, and he said he got artifacts, I think he was on 3.2.
    To be honest I just tried it at home and couldn't reproduce it, I remember it was Later in the night when it started, at first, I thought I'd blow my CLR speaker, it only happened with high gain sounds ( all Michael Britt profiles), checked all the usual suspects, no clipping leads all good,
    Today all good.

Well, I believe you.
    This is not the first reported incident, if you're talking it back, go through them until you find one that doesn't click, a lead can not cause this fault unless it has a bad connection, but even then, getting it to work every second push would be quite a trick, and it doesn't explain the click in the switch.

if you push down on the switch and you feel a definite click, then it is the wrong switch (latching), if it feels more like a door bell push button (momentary), then it is correct.
    From what you've described, it's almost certainly the wrong switch.
    I hope this helps.

as a matter of course, because RM is reading information from the profiler , I would always turn RM off before the profiler.
    I'M not sure that the that should cause a crash, but, it kinda makes sense.

I got exactly the same error, it happened multiple times, what worked for me was to open RM and change the directory to one of my performances and then check for updates, I hope this helps.
    Cheers

the slot only changes when you load something into it. selecting a slot in Rig Manager does result in Profiler showing the same slot.

Thanks G String, the slots were fully loaded, so when I double click on a slot with a rig in it , shouldn't it then switch to that rig on the profiler?

Thanks for the information, I'm on Windows 10 and have a similar problem, sounds the same, but when I select a slot in RM, the profiler doesn't change , I have to scroll to the correct slot by hand.

I drilled a hole in the blanks that surround my wireless and now get to use the front input.

Thanks all, this is the solution I had in mind as well, strange behavior though, shouldn't the rear input just be a duplicate of the front?