Posts by Rolly

have you tried what has been suggested to you by our support staff and connected your guitar to the alternative in and return to see if that signal sounds normal? What about the suggestion to profile a cable to see if the return input works normally? Have you tried monitoring through the headphone output of the PROFILER to see if the problem is only occurring at certain outputs?

can you tell me what profiling a cable would do when I have tried several cables and they all sound the same through the kemper as opposed to "normal" through my stereo , that a serious question I'm not being a smart ass . whatever I do it leads to the Kemper coloring the sound and not in a good way .

the sound also is muffled bassy what ever you want to call it in the headphones this is disheartening to say the least , my $300 Yamaha TRH10x sounds way better

Anyone else have issues with the Aux in being muffled and overly bassy....??

I have my PC hooked up to the Kemper Aux in send/return to play backing tracks and it really sounds horribly dark and muffled .

I have a splitter hooked up to the output of the PC so I can bypass the kemper and go direct to my stereo power amp and not have the Kemper on when i'm just browsing on the PC , the sound quality I get is completely different when I'm not running through the Kemper (sounds the way it should)

I took the splitter out of the loop but no dice the muddy muffled sound follows the Kemper aux in .

Any ideas ? I'm not running Beta version and have the latest update just fyi .

This is really disheartening I jam with backing tracks constantly :cursing::thumbdown:

ok thx I'll check it out , ya know for as absolutely cool as the Kemper is there are somethings in a 2k box that they sure missed the boat on .

auto butt wiper included .............:P:!:

Ok so like many other things I can't figure out , how can I pan a reverb all (or mostly) to one side of my stereo setup with this silly thing :?:

So how about a Kemper sans the profiler feature just a processor maybe like a floor type (think Headrush/Line6 etc)

you know in the 1k price range for us poor folk.....8o:thumbup::?:

I have my rig hooked up in stereo and I'd like to do a cent or 2 detune on one side for a natural chorus effect , can we get a detune or and eventide type effect please ?

if we already have this and I'm missing it pleas point me in the right direction .

thx

:thumbup:

"Simply engage the monitor cab off function in the output menu and you will be fine. "

First , thank you all for your responses , can someone walk me through the monitor cab off function? I have turned the cab off on the "stack" section of the Kemper and that did not help , but I think maybe talking about something else ??

I got the Kemper power head last week and I was totally stoked .......................until I started downloading the profiles I wanted .
    The profiles sound nothing like what's on YouTube when you run through a cabinet but they do sound like they are supposed to in the headphones , Through a cab they are muffled and muddy matter of fact if my rig sounded like that I would never play it and I have tried several cabs with the same results .
    I have been told that the power head is routing the direct out signal instead of the monitor out signal to the power amp and this is what is causing the "muffled" tone supposedly
    The tone in the headphones is awesome .
    Anyone else having this issue ?