panning reverb ?

• At the moment there isn't a pan option for the reverb unfortunately. Maybe there will be when the new reverbs arrive but I have no way of knowing at this stage.

You might be able achieve something similar by experimenting with the Delay/Reverb balance control and 0ms delay. Page 129 of the full manual. I’m not near my KPA just now to test it but try this.

• ok thx I'll check it out , ya know for as absolutely cool as the Kemper is there are somethings in a 2k box that they sure missed the boat on .

auto butt wiper included .............:P:!:

• You can’t pan the reverb, sadly. But you could send different parts of the signal chain out two different outputs so that only one would have reverb. Here are some routing options...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m not sure they missed the boat on it. Panning to one side seems a pretty niche use for the reverb so they didn’t. Think anyone would need or want it. It sounld be easy enough to add and given that they are completely overhauling the reverbs and effects sections in the net update, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them add it then.