Posts by JH-2

I would like to adjust better the numbers and levels parameters, I explain:

I play with 2 Kempers at same time and I have serious problems to meet the parameters of volume (also feel the same noise gate, gain).

Between settings 0.1 and 0.1 before moving to 0.2 (0.2 and 0.2, 0.3 and 0.3 etc ….) there are difference in volume, and it is nice to volume changes only when you move from 0.1 to 0.2.

Who plays with only one Kemper not affected by this problem but playing with 2 Kempers the volume difference is very noticeable and I can´t put the same volume.

Please this would be possible in a simple upgrade.

Thanks

Agreed -- that would be a cool sound. But if you are talking about doubling the guitar sound, normally it isn't done using very different guitar tones. The doubled tones are usually very similar, so it's easily handled by the sound engineer with outboard gear. Unless you are talking about doubling an electric with an acoustic (very common). In which case a KPA isn't going to get you that anyways.

Can you give a case (song) of two amps played at the same time (doubled) but are drastically different in tone (not counting acoustic guitar doubling)? Maybe I just listen to guitar bands that don't use this technique. Sure, it's cool to be able to do live, but I don't think it's that common recorded -- much less live.

I use different guitar tones in two amps, if I have a similar sound in two kemper would use only one.

I don't understand this.

• Person buys a Kemper without previously researching its features or limitations
    • Person refuses to read the manual
    • Person becomes disenchanted with the Kemper's perceived "lack of mandatory functionality"
    • Person posts repeatedly on the Kemper sponsored forum about how future versions "must have these features"
    • Person becomes increasingly belligerent when presented with the facts and well thought out responses from the company

Seriously. Where else is this behavior acceptable in the real world.

Dude, I would love for my Ford sedan to be a Porsche. But it will never be a Porsche.

You can say more nonsense? It is impossible.

Your world is the real intelligent guy :thumbup:

I think they're foolish all your opinions. You know what you have to do, do not read my post or write on them is very easy.

I agree with Ingolf. Certain sections of the forum have become almost as redundant as they possibly could become.

@JH-2 @hawg427

There is a function called "search" in the upper right corner of your screen. From there you will get to all the info that is relevant to your request including a few statements by Christoph.

I can not find anything like that where Christoph talks about it, be so kind as to pass me the links?

What exactly is it you want to achieve?

two signals (from two amplifiers) into one cab?

Yes, two signals (from two amplifiers) into one cab or two signals (from two amplifiers) into two cab, It´s the same.

With ABY pedal is simple but now the problem is:

PROBLEM!!!!!

I have a new very rare thing to use 2 Kempers at same time. When one of them changing rig, it automatically goes out of phase. If I stop playing and hope five seconds sounds have out of phase but with diferents sound of firts and if I wait another 5 seconds and resumes well.

What I worry that out of phase difference is variable and is not fixed. I tried it on Mesa Boogie cabinet and Main Output and the problem is the same.

I do not understand anything at all ......

I don´t want to have a slanging match with you. But know this: I DO know what I want and I AM interested in what I want. Thanks very much for telling me what I should be doing :) btw.

By way of explanation, compare the status on this forum of your contribution, yourself as STUDENT with that of for example, Ingolf as ENLIGHTENED.
    I think I would be correct in my previous assessment of you being a relative newbie, would I not? It was not meant to be an insult. Just look at the data. Of course what one sees is not all there is... I have more experience than that which is shown in this forum. It´s not an issue to get upset about. We are all Kemperites and not rivals in this forum. I leave the rest for the birds...

The opinion is measured by Student or Enlightened???????????????? I not have nothing more to talk to you….

I would like to see a for next generation (with New Kemper with dual amps) new Kemper Remote with small displays.

The Line 6 Helix and RJM Mastermind have small display panels above each button (see below) so one can easily see the names of all the Presets available in the currently loaded bank before selecting any of them.

Performance Mode displayed is not easy to read.

[Blocked Image: http://i67.tinypic.com/2e301t4.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://i66.tinypic.com/rtqlao.jpg]

@JH-2 whether you and other relative newbies want to have this feature will not influence the fact that this is currently not available on the Kemper platform.

FACT. :|

I´m also certain that the people who know more about this sort of thing including @Ingolf but excluding myself, don't resent having 2 amps at the same time.
    I got the impression that Ingolf, who in my opinion is a very benevolent person and has been on this forum for quite some time, was trying to suggest a suitable place for you to post your suggestions and/or wishes.

You understand what you want and you are interested, before calling newbies someone thinks about you write...

According to Kemper we're definitely not going down this road.
    It's not possible with the current Kemper generation as has been stated numerous times.
    Yet this FR comes up again and again.
    It's almost like people don't listen, sigh.

Perhaps put these feature requests in a thread that deals with what you want to get with the 2nd gen Kemper, if it will see the light of day some day.

Where Christoph Kemper said that's not going down this road? attach a video or interview here.

No one said that with the current generation can be that (we know it's impossible, but we want it for the next generation), if you read my message well put it very clearly: I think for NAMM 2017 would have to take that leap of 2 profiles or amps simultaneously.

If it arises again and again something will be, people want it. Only you and a few others (always the same) resent having 2 amps at the same time.

People are free to ask for what you want, you always have to get into everything you do not.

Be able to pick Two amp profiles to use at the same time like the AxeFx has. 8o

That's the most important thing for me. Now I have two Kempers but I'm having trouble even when using 2 Kempers (also it takes up much more space). I think for NAMM 2017 would have to take that leap of 2 profiles or amps simultaneously.

Completely agree with you. The pedal would have to be redesigned for that.

After having read well before posting, I get the impression @JH-2 that you would want the features you describe as "very comfortable" to be in the Kemper remote.
    Might I suggest that that would be a discussion point for "future features" and/or "requests"? @Grooguit suggests an alternative, which is the BeringerFCB1010 with the Uno for Kemper chip. This is also "future safe" since its software update also includes the "morphing" capability discussed in other threads.

It so happens I have such a controller, which I got new before I got the Kemper Foot Controller. I would gladly let you have it for 100 Euros, since I know it works well.

Just let me know if you wanna go... to that home out on the range... they gotta lotta nice... ;)

Yes, that you would want the features I describe as "very comfortable" to be in the Kemper remote.

Yes, suggest that that would be a discussion point for "future features" and/or "requests".