Posts by JH-2

The only option you have then, is to create a preset (rig) that has the output at zero. Then you can at least look at the mini tuner indicator on the left with the three LEDs and tune in silence. The problem is with the midi moose, the only midi board that can't send CC messages because it was designed for simplicity for a guitarist that needs only basic patch switching

Yes Grooguit, That I'm doing now but sometimes I have problems in live shows to see indicators and looks much better Level Tuner.

I hope the Kemper team can say something here and if I could implement this feature please.

Thanks

Hi DonPetersen,

Glad to see your response and try to put a bit of calm. If you read my post from the beginning you will not see any disrespect for me, some users try to convince something impossible and they disrespect to me. Some people are very closed ideas and if not what they want to get angry.

I not seen any detailed post from dual amps, I talk about profiling of 2 amps and It's possible play with 2 Kemper amps together with one Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cabinet. If there a post about this please send it to me.

My dual amp setud is this, Chad explains it well:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is impossible to get a sound so with a only one amplifier, Metallica, Testament, Pantera, Rammstein, Slayer etc .... all of them have more than one amp.

Thanks

I don´t agree with you. Metal Rock and many people use two amps and my sound is also composed of two different amplifiers.

To use 2 amplifiers have to know how to use it to join, if you do not know how to do it is better to wear one.

Please understand the difference between control chance commands (CC) and program change commands (PC).
    CCs are used to control the status of effects, stomps, looper, tuner, tap etc.
    PCs are used to switch between rigs and performances. The tuner is not a rig or a performance therefore it is impossible to change it with a PC.
    If your pedalboard does not support CCs you can use a simple analog footswitch and connect it to the back of the Profiler to engage the tuner.

The Kemper team can change it activate tuner level as a program change, It would be the most normal and logical, the other way you have to carry more cables and pedals.

DamianGreda I Really I appreciate your help Thanks, your reply has been very unfortunate at first why I have answered so.

Mightypudge the functionality is in the pedalboard, If you would be in the Kemper could activate from any pedal and I can not.

So I put it very clear from the beginning: It would be good if We Could activate tuner with any single level pedalboard.

This feature should be by in SYSTEM/ MIDI PrgChg# (Page 12-17) and that between our rig the option to activate the Level Tuner with any normal and basic pedal pedalboard.

More comfortable and less cables and pedals.

If you know how I can activate the Level Tuner in a simple pedalboard tell me please.

In a Voodoo Lab I can turn but in Tech 21 no.

Thanks

I have all respect - please read again what i wrote - just sometimes technically it is complicated and will create more complication.
    BTW volume pedal - could be also MIDI volume pedal from some floorboard that can send CC07. Most of them send this on this CC because of the standard.

The respect I have told you for what you wrote earlier and now you've deleted.

Who buys such a simple pedal for example Tech 21 Midi Moose doesn´t want to enable or disable effects but the tuner is something basic that everyone will use.

What about setting volume pedal on CC07 to 0 position?

Who said that use volume pedal? Please read well and do not say what I have to do.

I repeat that for me these features are basic and post everything necessary for me (and more members) like it or not.

Should have more education and respect for others, if you do not like my requests not read, it´s very simple.

It would be good if we could activate level tuner with any simple pedalboard.

Now have need to have a specific pedalboard to make this (CC #31) or separate switch pedal (are more devices and cables in shows).

This feature should be by in SYSTEM/ MIDI PrgChg# (Page 12-17) and that between our rig the option to activate the Level Tuner with any normal and basic pedal pedalboard.

More comfortable and less cables and pedals.

That's the idea, so our team will be protected against thieves and people who do not want to touch our Kemper.

In the rehearsal happen many things and not the fault of anyone...

Totally agree with you my friend. if you realize, do not give any kind of argument because the Kemper should not have this feature, only disrespect. That says a lot of them and they also really want it.

Dude, the Profiler in its current carnation will continue to be successful regardless of what you say and imply here.
    And IF there'll be another 2nd gen Kemper down the line in a few years time make sure you'll be the first one to buy it then.

Well sure not to buy Kemper it if you roll with this feature. I see that is a feature that bothers 2 amplifiers while :)

Ask how many people would say that if this feature or not ....

Buy as many KPA's as you like. With the constant latency feature you can combine as many amps as you have KPAs.
    For recording, just use the reamp feature and add as many amps as you like. Problem solved.

It is no problem to buy or not, this post is to ask for this feature I see necessary. if I had that option would have sold a lot more, that's for sure