Activate Level Tuner With Any Simple Pedalboard

• One other thought... Since the tuner won't be displayed on either of the foot controllers you're going to have to be close enough to the Kemper to see the display, at which point the tuner can easily be activated by simply flipping the knob to "tuner".

I can not do live. I hope an update on what can be implemented this.

• Please understand the difference between control chance commands (CC) and program change commands (PC).
    CCs are used to control the status of effects, stomps, looper, tuner, tap etc.
    PCs are used to switch between rigs and performances. The tuner is not a rig or a performance therefore it is impossible to change it with a PC.
    If your pedalboard does not support CCs you can use a simple analog footswitch and connect it to the back of the Profiler to engage the tuner.

• Please understand the difference between control chance commands (CC) and program change commands (PC).
    PCs are used to switch between rigs and performances. The tuner is not a rig or a performance therefore it is impossible to change it with a PC.
    If your pedalboard does not support CCs you can use a simple analog footswitch and connect it to the back of the Profiler to engage the tuner.

The Kemper team can change it activate tuner level as a program change, It would be the most normal and logical, the other way you have to carry more cables and pedals.

• The only option you have then, is to create a preset (rig) that has the output at zero. Then you can at least look at the mini tuner indicator on the left with the three LEDs and tune in silence. The problem is with the midi moose, the only midi board that can't send CC messages because it was designed for simplicity for a guitarist that needs only basic patch switching

• The only option you have then, is to create a preset (rig) that has the output at zero. Then you can at least look at the mini tuner indicator on the left with the three LEDs and tune in silence. The problem is with the midi moose, the only midi board that can't send CC messages because it was designed for simplicity for a guitarist that needs only basic patch switching

Yes Grooguit, That I'm doing now but sometimes I have problems in live shows to see indicators and looks much better Level Tuner.

I hope the Kemper team can say something here and if I could implement this feature please.

Thanks

• I hope the Kemper team can say something here and if I could implement this feature please.

already happened. see below.

Please understand the difference between control chance commands (CC) and program change commands (PC).

An option to show the tuner when rig volume is set to zero could solve this problem. However, I don't think many users need this and I think other requests should have priority.

• Don't want to be rude, but I cannot think that KPA team can use its time (and time costs money) just because you want to go giggin with a very basic midi pedal, delivering something that nobody in the market does, and you don't want to bring with you a 10 euros single momentary switch with one single jack.
    The KPA has a lot of controlling capabilities, rising every day, but IMHO users shouldn't ask more and more just because of their laziness (once again, sorry for the rudeness, but neither I am native English)
    BTW if you really don't want to bring that simple switch in your pedalboard, there are some very simple controllers wich deliver the goods.