Posts by ashtweth

Whats gonna happen at your joint when i bring them down? Shall i bring ear muffs? :P

I always wondered why it sounded huge brother Fanx Nicky :)

No one is gonna believe me until i can record stereo cabs...

maybe ill buy the zoom camera Frank has , bah i gotta get it off my chest!

Ash

a cab or FRFR solution in small clubs and smaller venues…

Did such a great effort for the community especially with Damien and your vids man , besides that your wall is full of helpful stuff to people.

ah shit man, i gotta say it sucks (Sue me i am human).

If you were in Australia i would give you both my Mission Gemini 2 cabs to make a 4X12

We would blow those F@#kers off the stage man....Each cab is a 2 x 110W stereo 2X12 speaker....

Soon as you plug them in, they automatically sense the master salve and become a 4X12

I put SinMix's Machete rig on and FMD man, to me it was FATTER than the 4X12 Marshal cab as some how

i dont know if its the stereo thing or the beer or me, aliens what ever, the dam thing was just too loud LOL.

I only wanted to see if the bottom end was there like the 4X12's we are used too

Yes also i am trying to get you to stay too teehee!! :P^^

Brother, all support in what you do and you paid more than your dues IMHO and are a fair man.

Just make us a promise that you will be back one day and we will "AOK" you to leave :)

Thank you so much for your sincere efforts man.

Ash

Report in on the silverjubilee ..he has some interesting things going on with his rigs..all different effects and tweaks, he put every thing under the sun in his silverjubilee pack

I have been playing kyuss green machine from his fuzz octave rig.:P

he has some decent cleans and rock n the silverjubilee (have not tested others yet)

Ash

Progressive and interesting atmosphere, production /musician ship is a high standard.

The choice of instruments creates a very unique mood. It has the right amount of balls too.

Never know whats around the corner, so the audience is engaged.

I dont know why i keep hearing female vocals ..its that art is never finished thingy...

Bah i would not change a thing.

Well done.

Ash

Nah Brah as all are Brand new! :) . i can tell with the casing , new lube and plastic seal, they did not repair my old ones, these still have that "new" smell. Only thing thats gonna be stiff are my fingers in the next few hours and my liver ^^.

i got 2 spare pedals for kemper 2 , question now is, what do i assign the 2 pedals for on kemper 2....:?:

Morph and pitch ?? :/.

Ash

14:06 for kemperites...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Absolute monster....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Most may know this already, BUT this guy gives some of the best improvisational examples IMHO

Ash

"I cannot master my music for shit", Thats BS, you can and have done well given your self taught. You have more hit than misses..your just still learning that's all. Hang in there man, your will get it have a short break.

Shawn, i may be tone deaf but i know what sounds good and that did to me.

Ash