Posts by nyynks212

I haven’t updated my keeper in a few years. My question is, has the start up time decreased at all? Recently the power source my kemper was plugged into turned off at a show and it was excruciating waiting for it to load back up

All I can say is 'holy poop' - at our gigs and practice, I rarely go over 2.2 master volume, sometimes less on smaller stages. If you have to crank it up to or past 7, I don't even want to imagine how much damage you are doing to your ears.

haha i'd never be able to hear anything over the drums at that volume, we're not a heavy band by any means but we hit hard.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i did try messing with the bass/med/treble at our practice but it still sounded like garbage. im almost wondering if it's just a bad cab im using so i can try a different one next time

hey guys! been a kemper user for a few months now and i love it. ive came across a recent issue and was hoping someone could help.

I have a few different amps that i play in my room, at around a 2.5 master volume. i have everything set how i like and really like the tone etc (using a mesa stiletto among a few others). Now when i bring this to practice with a full band, obviously i run the master volume way up, to about a 7. The same tones are now sounding extremely thin and just completely lost the punch that i was hearing in my room at low volume. what am i doing wrong here?

hey guys! been a kemper user for a few months now and i love it. ive came across a recent issue and was hoping someone could help.

I have a few different amps that i play in my room, at around a 2.5 master volume. i have everything set how i like and really like the tone etc (using a mesa stiletto among a few others). Now when i bring this to practice with a full band, obviously i run the master volume way up, to about a 7. The same tones are now sounding extremely thin and just completely lost the punch that i was hearing in my room at low volume. what am i doing wrong here?