Posts by Mattfig

OK guys, purchased the BE100 pack and man, that thing is the best sounding profile pack I ever bought! Thanks @Mattfig for those! Buy them, they are sound heaven...Thanks! Using it with my Friedman ASM-12 and that thing rips...Awesome crunch tones too!

Wow. Thanks for the high praise. Very happy that you like it as much as you do! I'm speechless....

Now that the bar has been set with BE, just wondering any new amp(s) in horizon @Mattfig :whistling:

Just put up (waiting on clips) the following:
    Mr. Boga - Based on a LaBoga amp
    JF SuperClean - The ultimate in clean round tube tone....
    Camerica - Based on Cameron Atomica
    Supra Bold - Based on Supro Amp
    Buddy - Based on Buddha Superdrive Amp

Coming later in the week - 5150 (I, II and III)
    VoxyFace - A blend of Fender Tonestack with Vox Eq...

Thanks for asking!
    http://www.mattfig.com

I´ve these BE100-Profile for live-use in mind. After fiddling with the knobs over the weekend i must say, that these profiles are very well balanced. The sound and characteristic among each channel and switches don´t jump up and down so much. They are changing very even throuout the Gainstages. Like Ash and others stated the Low- and Midgain-Profiles are really sweet and have this grit and response to it. I don´t know how to tell, but the sound isn´t liveless like many other profiles. They got some dimension. Shure, if you reach the HG-Channels, you can feel more saturation etc., but without getting muddy or undefined. Btw, for my personal taste, these profiles got a little too much lows and highs. But that´s just me and i got these problem with nearly every profile. But therefor there is an EQ, twiddle the tone to taste. That should be no problem for recording-purpose. But for live, you can´t live without a frown-face. ;) All in all for a Marshall-(Friedman) Guy these profiles should be a nobrainer. Very nice Amp, Cabinet and Profiles.
    Thank you Mattfig!

Thanks janus for the detailed and helpful review!!!!

Sincerely,

Mattfig

Great profiles man! One of the best out there, from clean to high.
    Cheers

Cheers GE! Thanks a ton!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks CJ....I got them from some guys on the Rig-Talk Forum....Great clips that give a clear indication of the tone...

Cheers,
    Mattfig

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey Mattfig, the sound- samples of the Friedman sound really promising- but before Buying I really would like to test a mid- and a highgain- sample to see if they add "something new or different" (can´t explain it better) to the friedman- profile- collection I have so far... :D

I'll get you some sir.... :) Just lemme know where to send...

Thanks so much Ash. Without you guys as customers I'd be lost!

Like Chris I am considering the BE profiles. And I am still trying out some stuff from others, so I won't pull the trigger for a while. I have two of your packs, the JJ and the Dumble, which I like but find a bit dark. I gather you have been getting better, Matt, since your BE pack is being praised. I sure would like to try a sample. I don't have a PRS but my LP is always hungry for rock tones in the Mars territory.

Sure thing CJ. I have admittedly gotten better at profiling process....There is a learning curve that I was within during the JJ and HumbleOD profiles that limited me....Now I'm unleashed and the profiles have grown to be my passion...Where can I send samples?

I didnt want to buy any profiles anymore because i have to many.

But i couldt resist the Be100 profiles.

But damm these are the best i heard,many thx!

Thanks John....I know it's super hard when you have so many profiles to pull the trigger on more...My new profiles are done a bit differently than my older ones and are coming out really smooth...I appreciate you taking a risk and buying mine....Also very much appreciate the kudos!

Purchased. Looking forward to working through the pack later today!

Enjoy, you're in for some fun today!!!

Man, that is amazing for you to say! Thanks a million. I worked hard on getting these right and it's very satisfying to read such reviews. Thank you from the bottom of my Kemper heart!

Reporting back - yep, these are the best BE100 profiles I have played. Great job and great value! Very happy with these.

Thanks burger! If you're happy, I'm happy sir!

Thanks so much Oasis02! Appreciate the kind words and support very much...

Cheers,
    Mattfig

Thanks a ton Ash! I really appreciate it!

Matt, I live up in the Holly area now. I'm not sure if you are old enough to remember PYRAMID GUITARS in Redford. I owned that for almost 20 years. Used to live in Livonia. I'm definitely going to by the BE100 this weekend

Oh yeah, I bought my first distortion pedal from you guys in 1986! I was 14 and drove my parents car from Wyandotte to Redford just to get it too! Was a killer place! Thanks for considering this purchase. I know buying profiles can be a crap shoot but I assure you, these are my best effort! :)

Matt, Be100 profiles bought, wuhuu... sounds great :)

Cheers, Frank

YEAH! Thanks Frank!