Posts by jmillion

I owned a toaster for a few months and LOVED it. I ended up drifting to the Fractal AX8 because I thought I wanted everything in one box. I missed the Kemper tones and picked up a second hand Power Rack. I could not be more thrilled. The neatest part was that I knew I'd be back sometime and ended up leaving my profiles on my laptop. When I reinstalled Rig Manager - kaPOW! My old favorites were there and I was treated to new firmware and a much improved upgrade process. The delays are insane now!

Anyway, I can't stop playing again. Thrilled to be Kempering. :)

Was this resolved or are you referring to an edit you made to the OP, jmillion?

I was going to suggest you ensure that upper and lower case characters are strictly adhered to when entering your serial, so if you haven't had any success yet, you might want to look at this; you wouldn't be the first to have come unstuck that way.

I could have been more clear. All resolved. I would have deleted my post if I could. 8|
    Thanks for checking. I'm up & running!

I had the toaster about 4-5 months - loved it but got all squirrely when I saw I could sell it and try the Fractal AX8 because I.... I don't know. But that's what I did. 7 months later that AX8 is sold and I just picked up a Power Rack. I knew I'd be back.

And FWIW this 600 watt dude is super light. I thought for certain I'd been sent a non-powered version when I was opening it up.

I've sent an email to Kemper Support, but I thought I'd leave a note here. I'm trying to register a new (to me) Power Rack and the site is telling me my serial number isn't valid. I'm typing what I see on the sticker on the bottom and it matches what I see in the system menu. Am I missing something simple? Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: ID10T error. Simple typo. Thanks for reading!