Posts by adrimartadinata

@Monkey_Man aaaaa i see bro, hope one day we all here have a chance to meet each other, hahahahha i almost forgot this is an english language forum , once again thank you for your kind words and support man Amen for the hopes Maybe one day we have a chance to perform at your country hahaha, Soon i'll upload our other songs Cheers bro

Hmmm true guys,i've got the point..shits happens all the time at the airports, what @nightlight said is true..remembering the looks of the powerhead..curiousity will be the first thing on their mind hahahahah (is it a weapon?? Or something dangerous?)...stupid but i can't blame them..they dont understand "sigh"..it happens to me one time..i bring my DJI mobile (mobilephone gimbal camera) and they think its a gun ...i almost missed my plane becausr of it...but everything clear after i showed them what it is via web on my phone ahahahaha...well i still considering to buy the pelican

Hiii @Monkey_Man , woow anda bisa berbahasa indonesia? Its an honour man , terima kasih atas tanggapan positif nya , anda berasal dr negara mana?, sekali lagi terima kasih atas support nya man, saat ini band saya sedang berjuang secara perlahan agar bisa terdengar lagu nya dimanapun, kita sedang mengikuti kompetisi Hardrock rising battle of the band 2017, semoga saja kami bisa ikut lebih lanjut dalam kompetisi ini hahaha..if we're lucky enough Kalo tidak beruntung we're fine also hahaha, where do you lived bro?

Hi @adrimartadinata,

I have a Pelican case 1610 with the pick'n'pluck foam inserts for my KPA powerhead, Remote, 1 Mission Engineering EP1-KP pedal (space to fit even 2), Line 6 G10 wireless & all necessary cables & accessories - safe, tidy, light & fits perfectly (thanks to @lonestargtr for the inspiration 8) ) ...

Cheers,
    Wolf

Hi @TheWolf2103 thanks for your info and picture mate , Wow it fits really well with 1610..hmmm but 1610 is very expensive in my country, its okey at least i know how perfect the kemper head fit with 1610..i'll think about it to buy it..remembering our kemper need a really2 safe case right hahaha, cheers mate thanks again

I'd suggest that you measure the dimensions, then contact Pelican and ask them which of their cases would be suitable. They do custom cases as well.

That is quite a bit of gear, so something made to measure is probably what you want, since buying one of their cases is quite expensive. Might as well get it right the first time.

Hi nightlight, yess it is..pelican is more expensive in my country (indonesia) hahaha, okeyy you're right i think i'll contact pelican to make sure everything,thanks mate

Hi guys,
    Happy newcomer kemper user here :), question..i have a plan to buy a pelican case for my kemper powerhead, kemper remote, cables, matsunaga 500v stabilizer.
    Does it fit on pelican 1560? Thanks guys

Ps: i hope it fits my shure slx wireless receiver 2

Hi guys,
    I think all of you allready discuss about these hahahaha, urgent i need to know the step by step how to make the cab sim on for XLR out and cab sim off for direct to my messa cab via kemper poweramp,thanks a bunch guyss

Hi kemper fam,
    updates! Finally i've got my kemper remote guys! Verrrrry happy with it,so simple to operate, couldn't be more happier!
    Kemper powerhead + remote = simplify my rigs
    Tomorrow i'll try it with my band on rehearsal studio..and by the end of this month..i'll take it to the big stage..i'm very curious with the direct sound, coz so far i'm already happy with my kemper using my messa 2x12 cab

Helloooo kemper land,
    I've just got my new kemper powerhead yesterday, unboxing it..update it..and plug it streight in to my messa rect 2x12 cab load with V30 speakers...and the results is..WOWW!! Well for me it really2 satisfied my ears..especially the Michael Britt rig packs , to bad right now I can't afford the remote..so my kemper have to stay in my studio, soon when i can buy the remote i will take this baby on stage