Posts by patvonp

Hi all,

Had my Kemper for a while but never tried to profile an amp myself. I'm thinking of going over to my rehearsal place tomorrow and create some profiles of a couple of amps. I was wondering about the volume settings on different amps. Is there any limit, if it sounds better on a particular volume. The reason I'm asking is because I'm going to crank my Marshall 1987x to the max through a 4x12 V30 cab with an SM57 in front. I love the sound of the hard driven amp.

//Patrik

The video above is exactly whats happening to me. About an hour ago I met a guy from the music store and he had his Kemper with him. I tried with his ethernet cable, same problem. I swapped and used his pedal board and it worked flawless. So it's the pedal board that is corrupt. Since you are having the same problem with a new one I agree and think it's a bad batch.

The delivery time for my Kemper was almost 1 month. I really hope that fixing this problem wont take another month. I bought the pedal board since we are planning to do a bunch of shows with my band this summer.

Other than that I'm very pleased with the Kemper, amazing stuff!

Apparently it seems like a bought a broken on. Been reading all manuals, even the in depth ones and called to the music store where I ordered it and they say this is the first time ever that some Kemper did not work. But they where really nice so I'm meeting up with one of the guys now on sunday and he takes his Kemper and board with him. That way we can find out whats broken. If my pedal board doesnt work in his kemper, but his board works in mine... conclusion, I got a broken pedal board.

I must thank the guys in the music store where I bought it, first they lend my another kemper so I could have that one until my own arrived. So all kudos to them!

I hope that its the pedalboard that is broken and that kemper will send a replacement one. After all, I bought it yesterday. And things should be working when you pay that amount of money.

To the good stuff then, I can still use the Kemper Power Rack and oh boy does that sound wicked. I'm in LOVE with this this. With a fixed pedal board on this I'm in heaven.

Hi everyone!

Just got my Kemper Power Rack with the Profiler Remote and assigned different amps to a new performance. I must have made some mistake along the way. When I'm choosing the first preset by pressing the 1 button it jumps straight to preset number 4. I can choose 2,3,4,5 and it works but 1 is acting weird. I created a new performance with the same amps but it still doing the same thing. I don't know if I accidentally made a morph thing. Hope you understand what I'm rambling about.

Best regards,
    Patrik

Thank you all for a very warm welcome. The Kemper Profiler is probably the singel most important piece of guitar gear I've ever bought. Besides my guitars. Love it. <3

Woah, thank you! You seem like the Kemper Jedi Guru man! I've come to the right place. And thank you everyone for the warm welcome :D

Welcome, Patrik!

Yeah, it can take a little while, but the basics, not long. So great that the store's allowed you to borrow a unit while you wait. That's awesome, man.

Maybe try forgetting about the FX and concentrate on the amp parameters (hold the Amp button down for a second). There are a few pages of editing nirvana there, mate, and IMHO one should explore these parameters first when tweaking a Rig - even before the EQ stack (knobs on the front).

Thank you Monkey_Man, I've had the Kemper home for a few weeks and never even had a clue that existed. Awesome!

Hi,

I'm new here so this is my first post. Just ordered a Kemper Power Rack with floor board a week ago. Got to borrow the Kemper in the music store until my arrive. Absolutely love it so far. My main use is to have it when rehearsing and live gigs. Maybe some recording. I hope I can learn anything from the pros at this forum, personally I don't know much yet. Takes a while to learn how it works I suppose.

Best regards,
    Patrik von Porat