Trouble shooting, I am a noob

• Hi everyone!

Just got my Kemper Power Rack with the Profiler Remote and assigned different amps to a new performance. I must have made some mistake along the way. When I'm choosing the first preset by pressing the 1 button it jumps straight to preset number 4. I can choose 2,3,4,5 and it works but 1 is acting weird. I created a new performance with the same amps but it still doing the same thing. I don't know if I accidentally made a morph thing. Hope you understand what I'm rambling about.

Best regards,
    Patrik

Swedish guitarist in the bands Cromonic and Freternia. Proudly endorsed by Caparison Guitars.

• Apparently it seems like a bought a broken on. Been reading all manuals, even the in depth ones and called to the music store where I ordered it and they say this is the first time ever that some Kemper did not work. But they where really nice so I'm meeting up with one of the guys now on sunday and he takes his Kemper and board with him. That way we can find out whats broken. If my pedal board doesnt work in his kemper, but his board works in mine... conclusion, I got a broken pedal board.

I must thank the guys in the music store where I bought it, first they lend my another kemper so I could have that one until my own arrived. So all kudos to them!

I hope that its the pedalboard that is broken and that kemper will send a replacement one. After all, I bought it yesterday. And things should be working when you pay that amount of money.

To the good stuff then, I can still use the Kemper Power Rack and oh boy does that sound wicked. I'm in LOVE with this this. With a fixed pedal board on this I'm in heaven.

Swedish guitarist in the bands Cromonic and Freternia. Proudly endorsed by Caparison Guitars.

• Hi everyone!

Just got my Kemper Power Rack with the Profiler Remote and assigned different amps to a new performance. I must have made some mistake along the way. When I'm choosing the first preset by pressing the 1 button it jumps straight to preset number 4. I can choose 2,3,4,5 and it works but 1 is acting weird. I created a new performance with the same amps but it still doing the same thing. I don't know if I accidentally made a morph thing. Hope you understand what I'm rambling about.

Best regards,
    Patrik

Exactly this problem I have with my brand new Kemper. I will return it on monday. Some other guy here has this problem too. It seems like defective batch.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The video above is exactly whats happening to me. About an hour ago I met a guy from the music store and he had his Kemper with him. I tried with his ethernet cable, same problem. I swapped and used his pedal board and it worked flawless. So it's the pedal board that is corrupt. Since you are having the same problem with a new one I agree and think it's a bad batch.

The delivery time for my Kemper was almost 1 month. I really hope that fixing this problem wont take another month. I bought the pedal board since we are planning to do a bunch of shows with my band this summer.

Other than that I'm very pleased with the Kemper, amazing stuff!

• Yeah. Tomorrow I'm going to call to my dealer. They have another one in stock so I hope that it will work - considering it can be the same batch. We'll see.

• Got a new one today and everything works great! Can't wait to try it out at rehearsal this weekend.