Posts by Gforce guitar

are you a tech? a beta tester? Just curious

Better sound? Another demo...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes very very very interesting Thanks Deej09

GFORCE GUITAR 8)8)8)

Very strange... and abnormal...

If I were you, Id pick my guitar and my Kemper and would go to see a musicien friend ( i got many) and plug it in his system...

I dont know if you can do that but this is what i suggest... try to isolate the problem, it can be your monitering system after all

But if the Kemper sounds bad everywhere its broken ... thats for sure ...then send it to repair

Here it sounds superb, on my set of speakers 1 and on my second set and it souds good on my headphones too..it sounds good everywhere

Goodluck

I love the rig Manager, i was afraid to look at the little window on the Kemper all day long, like I did many years ago with the Akai sampler S-1000.... or the synth Roland JV-1080...

But fortunately I classified every profiles on my Computer and I love it. Especially when you double click on any profiles to audition it... its very convenient

Well done Kemper