Posts by Gforce guitar

I agree,

I am not sure youd call it great advertising if someone start a facebook page to say that your business sucks ...guys. LOL But anyway. Its against facebook rules, I reported the page coz I dont like to see people spitting on Kemper which is a great company. I was expecting some solidarity as we are a community of user, but I respect the fact that each person got different views on the subject. I dont know if facebook will erase the page with only one complaint, but as I said I dont let people spit on us without saying nothing. Thats how I am. The fact that english is my second langage make it very difficult to explain all this but lets say that i respect the fact many disagree with me. Maybe if I could explain in a better way, I am not overly sensitive you know, I just dont let everything go. I am proud to be a Kemper user and I take it badly that that page says that Kemper sucks, so have a nice day

@Gforce guitar you don't get it? Really? It's a satire page!!

Please... don't make Kemper users look like fools without humor, coolness and intellect

"Sexually explicit"? Even my wife is laughing now (and then was aking, which one was the satire - the Facebook page or this thread :thumbup: )

First of all you have to take in consideration that english is my second langage. The sexuel aspect is not what bothers me, i just say that facebook got rules and those rules are not respected in many aspect ( including that stupid doll) . But there is more its bashing !!! The title is vulgar, they use a logo without permission ( no its not fair use as someone says its against facebook rules ) and it bash a company that I respect a lot, not as a fanatic, respect is a value for me in general. so yes I already reported that page to facebook. And I am asking if some members could do the same so the page will be erased. See I am very proud to be a Kemper user, I am proud of what I do, and I dont want anyone to spit on us on facebook that hard and let it go. I dont mind people debating with amp vs fractal ir amp vs kemper... but i wont let a guy star a page called Kemper sucks, it spit on us and its against facebook rules. I wont stay like you laughing or say I dont care. Youd be the first to jump out of your seat in anger if it was a page about your business, saying that your business sucks. So if you dont help me fine, but dont say i make kemper user look like without intellect. I just dont let people spit on us... while you say no problem...spit again...

If we let those kind of page happens in Facebook, without reporting them to facebook, dont be surprised and dont complain when YOUR business get a a page like that to say that YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS. I wont insist if for you “satire” is ok. But remember that satire can be the justification then ...to attack any kind of business... from a competitor... oh man its just a satire... but in fact . But who knows the real intention of this KEMPER SUCKS page? A fractal audio competitor? an amp seller?...but one thing appear clear here, as long as you say its a satire you can freely bash any business...including yours . Bye I regret I started this subject here . It’s sad coz my goal was only to help Kemper business.

Funny that people give me big definition of defamation, satire etc , but they dont look at Facebook rules which clearly indicate that you cannot use logo and company name, nor offensive langage in your title. This page is against Facebook rules even if your tolerence think it’s allright, its still against Facebook rules. I think its important to report those pages ( many complaint is better than one) Otherwise we might find ourselves in a society where competitors starts “sarcastic” pages to bash any business... MICHAEL BRITT SUCKS...or TONE JUNKIE SUCKS... or YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS... is that what you want? I dont so why dont you help me to report that page instead? Thanks. But I admit that this is my last try. Otherwise I give up.., and maybe even quit this forum . Bye

We appreciate what your saying and I know you mean well, but it's all too true, pages like this are a dime a dozen. Take one down and two more will pop up in it's place. If they were issuing threats and such then this would be an entirely different situation.

No thats the only one in Facebook. And they DON'T have the right to use the Kemper LOGO as they do. Its a violation of intellectuel property as Facebook explain in their REPORT page . And Kemper have all the rights to ask Facebook to erase this page . Its also sexually explicit and idiot... And it's not a different situation than an intolerable situation... A gross vulgar page. sexually explicit, who violates intellectual property, use the Kemper logo without permission and full of defamation. That's bad enough to report it to facebook

I’m just not sure it counts as defamation. It’s a joke page made by an immature person who is a tube purist snob and he’s trying to get a reaction from Kemper users. He’s trolling. Just ignore.
    You say I live in my own world....are you defaming me?!

no dude I am not but I know one thing by experience, people like you , who are very TOLERaNT when we joke about other people are the first to jump out of their seat in fury when we joke about them.... I know youd be the first to react if someone start a facebook page to say that your business sucks. And as english is my second langage I dont wanna have a hard time debating with you so I will stop it now. Where is the block button? Anyway discussion with you is over

Scroll down the page in question ....
    Don’t worry about it ...in fact laugh along with it whilst enjoying the lush new ‘verbs that will soon be wooing your ears :)

it irritates me and if I was Kemper president i’d sue him . I respect the fact you dont care about anything... but I was insulted reading that . We all have different reactions to this I dont ask you to react like me but dont ask me to react like you... its both ways you know...

Btw many of us got business here, so imagine if YOUR business was attacked like that in a facebook page exemple “YOUR BUSINESS” SUCKS.... would you find it so funny ???? Hell no

A page called ''KEMPER SUCKS'' or ''kemper profiling amp sucks'' full of very negative articles
    I call it defamation. I hope Kemper can take care of that. This Facebook page is simply defamation and I'd say it is illegal ...

Of course he tries to justify himself, saying its humor, but the goal is clearly to bash Kemper
    So his justifications are just there to help him continue to bash Kemper
    Its easy to justify... I do that for humor , sarcastic and blah blah blah... ok I’m fine now
    Ok lets bash Kemper now, I got a free ticket
    But hey thats now even legal

When you do a research about Kemper you find it ...
    So new potentiel customers see that
    It is gross

Hope you will take care of business and make it close.

https://www.facebook.com/KemperProfilingAmpsSuck/

Even better audio! Recorded in stereo, straight off the Kemper.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yep impressive... cant wait

We have to consider that the profiles sound change totally when we change the guitar in front of the Kemper. So if a demo sounds terrific and you buy the profiles and it sounds bad and different... the problem can be the guitar you use... You see you bought the profiles yes for 30$ but you didnt bought the $3000 guitar that is is used on the demo...

Maybe you got a $3000 guitar too but then its about the style of the guitar... My Gibson on a profile sounds TOTALLY different than my Fender Squier... sometimes better for some profiles sometimes worse

Its important to consider that aspect before we judge a profile

MY 2 CENTS : the sound of that Cult’s song is also based of the way they play it with palm muting... its not very distorted...bit of chorus ... between clean and crunch.... so if I had to play it I d practice palm muting with the sound I already got... ( not muting all the time but you mute you stop, etc, which create two sounds...)
    Good luck

Sounds like a good plan, nice to hear that you'll offer a fair deal to someone too - well done! ;)

Thanks 808 yes I got a lot of musician friends and you know, I will use the money to start to buy accessories... I need many ... a support stand for the Kemper, a case to carry it... etc etc. So I wont certainly keep pedals if I dont need it. I may sell a distortion pedal too. I also wanna buy profiles, and later a new guitar...

Yeah, those Nuenaber pedals are pretty sick, I almost bought a "stereo wet" not too long ago - glad I waited! :thumbup:

If the verbs are anything like the delays we are in for a treat. :)

yes for the style of music I make, I really need those kind of reverb sometimes... but if its as good as my Nuenaber I will simply sell the pedal at a fair price to someone without a Kemper... it will be a good deal for both :)

Oh man, that last video… Somebody’s going to have to help me out to set up that reverb sound at 4:00 , that is just beautiful!
    This is awesome news!!

Yes it's beautiful.It sounds a bit like my Immerse pedal...I just bought my Kemper and as I just learned to plug my Immerse , this new reverb will probably replace it . I will compare them A/B and decide what to do with the pedal after .... LOL So this is not a rumor I am very happy !!!!