Posts by sstauffer

I cannot see where that is! I've been all over the system and rig menus and don't see it.

I don't have my stage with me but it should be on page 1 of the pedal settings, it says MorphPedal >Wah - uncheck the box if it is checked and that should take care of it.

Are you going to use the same monitors for your guitar and vocals and possibly other instruments? If not do what BayouTexan suggested above, If so just run the main out to the board and adjust the levels at the board. Don't use a phantom powered input on the board. - Either way I would go into the output section of the Kemper and activate the Main Out--12dB button so you don't over drive the input of the board.

If you use the monitor out you would need to get an external power amp such as this Seymour Duncan, if you run both cabinets off your powered Kemper output I think you would need a device like this Palmer CAB M Passive Cabinet Merger. I'm not sure how the volume would match up between the 2 cabinets and you might want to look of a similar device that would allow you to mix the signal to adjust the volume between the 2. Maybe someone else can explain if you can hook one cabinet to left and one to right straight of the Kemper but I think you would have an impedance mismatch.

Is this during live play where stage movements might do an accidental movement of the pedal? I read a couple of posts from people with that problem. I only had the problem when activating the morph feature but it seems like I would hear the wah randomly. I solved that by deactivating the morph to wah link, it might be worth a shot to check that (I don't see how that would be related but it might be worth a try.)

I have been considering on buying an amp in the near future but am having a hard time figuring out what would work the best. Question 1- I currently am using a line 6 amp and tried to use the kemper on it, sounds great but anytime I change to a different tone, it suddenly gets louder. Would I have to go into rig manager and adjust the volume in there for each profile? Question 2- I am not sure on what kind of amp I should get. I have been looking at Mesa cabs for awhile and they seem super nice. Would I need to get a power amp to use with it? Or could I just hook my kemper straight into it with no issues? Keep in mind I am fairly new at this. All advice is greatly appreciated!!

The way I level the volume levels from one profile to another is by going into the rig section either on the Kemper itself or using Rig manager, start with one profile that you are happy with volume wise and adjust the other ones to match it. Make sure you save. Question 2 - which model Kemper to you have the powered, non powered or Stage? For the non powered model or Stage you would need a separate Power amp or you can get a powered Monitor (FRFR). Personally I have the Stage with a powered Mission Engineering FRFR Cabinet and after a lot of tweaking I am getting good results. A lot of people on here are going with the Kemper Kabinet and from I'm reading they love them.

I know you were asking BayouTexan but that would be the preferred way to send the monitor output to the Headrush and the Main output to FOH. In the output section they recommend that you use the -12db. I would also set the main volume level somewhere between 0 and - 10 db and leave it there by unlinking the Main Out Link also in the output level, that way when you turn the Kemper volume up or down you are only changing your monitor volume without effecting the front of house.

Another option is the EQ section in the output, Edit and lock the output section then you can tweak the EQ per guitar and save the output section as a preset and save one for the Strat and save another one for the Tele. You can quickly change from one output preset to another. It might not be as easy as switching an EQ stomp on and off but if you are not switching back and forth allot on stage it would be fairly easy.

I only have 76 in the stage currently, I have had this issue before but usually a restart of the Rig Manager and or Stage would take care of it. I've tried different computer usb ports and it appears that the cable is working because it is syncing and I can save them one at a time if I double click and then save. -Next I'll try to swap the cable just to eliminate it but I don't have another one with me right now.

Thanks ST, you are always one of the first to offer help. I am able to do it the way you stated but I have a little different method, I have Rig Master loaded on my work computer and when I want to try something new I will bring the stage and drop and drag a bunch of profiles from from RIg Master to the Stage, take it home and try them one by one and save the favorites. Right now I wanted to try some Hiwatt profiles so I was going to load as many as I have all in one shot. It has always worked before but now it is not transferring them by this method.

I am not able to transfer any profiles from Rig manager to the Stage. The stage and Rig Manager software are both up to date and it is syncing OK as far as recognizing the stage. I tried with the Beta version of Rig Master with no luck, uninstalled that and reinstalled the latest stable version of Rig Manager and it still doesn't work. I have tried all the normal tricks but still no luck it just shows the dreaded spinning dial. Is anyone else having this problem?