Posts by Crash 317

The answer = morphing :)

Appreciate the answer but my morphing is reserved for ramping up gain with EQ tweaks. It wouldn't let me control, say... Delay Mix and Reverb Mix independently. But I could be mistaken -- still new here.

Being able to assign a pedal input to Delay Mix, and another to Reverb Mix (or other parameters that are already MIDI controllable) would unlock so many more doors with these new Delays and Reverbs. I understand it's a lot to ask and I'm not expecting anything any time soon as they have a lot going on obviously. Just a feature request that this new Reverb update highlights.

Same bug here. Oddly enough loading the same reverbs into other Effects and Stomp slots lets them turn on and off with no issue. It's just the Rev module for me.

Also same issue with the time and mix knobs not working.

In RM, go to File/Preferences, check the "Include Beta test Release" box

How does one go about that if Rig Manager won't open because your Kemper is already updated to the beta OS?

I updated Rig Manager before updating the Kemper thinking that would take me to the most current. Didn't realize the Rig Manager was a beta too.

Early reaction is this will let me sell my Ventris dual reverb. The new reverbs are nailing 95% of what I use the Ventris for, and I can even stack 4 stereo verbs on top of 4 mono verbs. Absolutely bonkers. They sound great!

One thing the Ventris lets me do is plug an expression pedal and map it to Reverb Mix so I can blend the Reverb on the fly. Is that still only accessible via MIDI on the Kemper? If it's available I would also like to do the same thing for Delay mix. The more killer delays and reverbs that get released, the more this is requested :)

Well I made it through all of one preset -- Aftermath -- before I got lost appregiating simple open chords for half an hour. What year is it?

This is going to be a church player's wet dream. (See what I did there?)

Tip of the iceberg here but Spring Reverb with the decay time and distortion way up is some really trippy lo-fi stuff. Decay time even has an infinite option if you really want to go nuts.

Care to share your top 10?