Posts by Hoki Toki

Yep , same here . 2 - 3 days a week last month i get this message

503.jpg

Although it´s not the end of the world, it´s getting more and more annoying X/

To many KEMPER - owners around using the forum at the same time ? :P

Try another MIDI cable ? :/

Sometimes they break, and it´s frustrating and time

consuming to locate what´s wrong in a "long" studio

MIDI chain ..... Been there done that :wacko:

Cheers !

Can you or is there a way to profile my Amp w all my pedals if so “ how” - or can you only profile the sound of the amp w no pedals

sorry beginner here

Greg

To quote myself from an old thread :

Yes , your pedal / pedals should sit between "Output" of KPA and "input" of your

amp while profiling process goes on.

Note : This do not apply to "Modulation Pedals" like chorus and such

Good luck !

Don´t know about the "Stage" , but on the "Rack" and "Toaster" you can put any

effect at any stomp in any order .... So technically you could have different Chorus

on all 8 stomps .... or whatever :)

Cheers !

I was thinking the knob on the front ( if you have the "Toaster" or the "Rack" model )

That´s why it´s so easy to adjust "on the fly" while rehearsing or sound checking ...

A warning though , before pressing "Store" , make sure the ONLY adjustment is

VOLUME ! Any other changes will also be stored, if you made any =O

Yes ... And maybe the fastest "on the fly" adjustment while sound checking / rehearsal ??? :/

As an "old" FOH tech i would recommend a "moderate" difference between clean and dist

volume, approx 3 - 5 dB, so you don´t kill your FOH tech or his equipment ..... 8o

Cheers !

Hi.

Try to balance / adjust clean rig volume with the "Volume" knob ( NOT "Master Volume" )

and press "Store" . Volume changes are then stored to that rig :)

Same goes for dist. rigs.

Takes some time to do if you have 800+ rigs :P

Same "problem" synth players has had since late 70´s with different strong vs weak sounds ......

I´ll know, I´m one of them ;) ( still got my Prophet 5 in my studio ) 8)

Hoki Toki Off course! If there’s a count in then there is no need for a tempo indication, but every now and then it’s just you, the singer and the need for the perfect ballad tempo haha :p especially in a theater setting with quick change overs there is no other option then a blinking cue.

Thanks for the reactions by the way! Good to know it’s a hardware problem, and there is no prospect of fixing this.

Aaaah ..... OK , then maybe this gadget can be the solution :/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…4edb5431e55b6db9141c1a2d8

Hoki Toki Nah, i’m just using a single delay. You don’t have problems with the LED?

Wheresthedug lol :p

Well, the Tap LED has its own "life" from time to time, but I don´t have any problems with that.

When playing "live" I put my faith in the hands of the drummers count-in. ( Crazy huh ... :wacko: )

In studio it´s often a basic track to solo over or a click track, so no need to look at the LED for tempo,

just dial in the proper tempo or add afterwards when mixing :)

Cheers

Hellu again :)

Scanning the tread and saw you said that you´re "using a Stage now" in your 5:th post .....

Thought you had a "Toaster" or a Rack :/ ( I have the Rack modell + DXR 10 :P )

Back to topic :

I´m a bit confused ... Do you mean that the Stage does not allow you to have access to

all 8 stomps and you need an external foot controller to do so ???

That sounds strange .....

Correct me if I´m wrong.

And yes, the Ground Control is a affordable complement to the KPA ( if the Remote is

to pricey ) and "built like a tank". Takes a bit of programming & engineering though , but

so does building a house or a bridge ;)

Keep on Rockin´ 8)

Thanks for your time and effort. However this has already been discussed in this post and it's unfortunately not the solution I'm looking for.

Fair enough ... But i´ve read this tread and as I understand your request you want "a floorboard

that indicates , with a LED , witch stomp are activated" right ? And you got one , the GCP :)

Maybe I don´t understand what you want, or maybe you don´t understand what you got .....:/

As I said, I got the GCP and it does what I want it to do + I have 2 expression pedals hooked

up to it , one volume and the other for wha and pitch or whatever .....

Check it out before you buy something you don´t need ......

Cheers ! ;)