Posts by BB2019

Blast from the past. 90's hard rock.. Been playing the hell out of this lately. Some old friends from back in the day. There some great guitar work and songs. Produced by Rick Rubin. Unfortunately they got screwed by the label and only had this one release.. Manmade God. Enjoy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn!! How did I miss this free try? These sound amazing.

one of my favorites to jam along with.

I just found this video of a guy profiling a Marshall JVM410H on the YouTube and he posted a link to download the profiles for free. I downloaded and will try them myself tonight but I figured I would share here if anyone wants to try them. He seemed to get them to sound fairly close in the vid from what I can tell.

Yes, very generous of you to give away your gear to someone in need, bravo.

Looks like you had a very heavy year gear-wise. Lots of buying and selling!

Yeah it was a very good year gear wise. A lot of what I sold made a lot of sense and funded all what I bought with money left over for this year. Lol. I am really happy with all that I was able to get this past year.

Thanks for the kudos on the gear I gave to that young man. He's very talented and was devastated losing his guitar and amp setup. When I heard about it, it was the right thing to do.

Very nice. For a kit it looks solid.. Like above, I have built a couple guitars from scratch. Very gratifying and a lot of fun. My buddy built me a couple this past year and I was somewhat a part of it but I am thinking of doing a two myself this year. Inspiring post. Congrats and enjoy.

Bought my Kemper back in March. 2 Eastman SB59's. 3 Custom made guitars by Polar T. Another Eastman SB59 refinished by Polar T. A Mesa Road King 412. Headrush 108. 8 sets of custom humbucker pickups and another Peavey Delta Stomp Pedal. Bought a Kemper Stage but returned it.

Sold 2 Gibson R8's. 1 Gibson R9, 1 Fender SRV. A Bogner 212. Friedman JJ100 Head. Misc. Seymour Duncans. Gave away a MIM Telecaster and an Eleven Rack to a young kid who goes to school with my daughter who lost his gear in a fire.

This year's projection, another Kemper Stage if the bugs are worked out. A Marshall JVM410H. A custom made V Korina.

RIP to a legend and an amazing man.

External Content www.youtube.com

Good Morning.. My workout soundtrack this morning.

I have a temptation for a tube amp every once and awhile but each time I play one now, I tend to wish it sounded like my Kemper. I did a back to back with a few recently that squashed by temptation for a bit.

I run my powered Kemper most of the time into a 412 cab. Even at home. I have FRFR's but still love playing a cab more. To each it's own. Great time to be a guitarist with so much being offered to us.

Lately I have been going back to some profiles (I won't name them because some are paid) that I first wrote off as bad because I was still quite green with the unit at that time and was looking for instant gratification.

Some are blowing me away with some tweaks here and there. The definition knob is one hell of a tweak for many but even the sag and clarity knobs can make a profile bloom..

My advice to all who are still new to the Kemper is find some profiles and start turning knobs to see how much they help profiles come alive. Speaker swapping alone via IR's, other profile speakers IR's and even real cabs make a huge difference as well.

The reality is there is some duds but there is still some gems with the right edit.

Happy New Year's to all.