Posts by thefox

When I installed that update, it didn't happen to me at rehearsal, or at home. It happened at a show. So I wonder if its some odd power thing? If the AC isn't regulated properly it could mess with the power signal from the remote? I dunno just throwing stuff out there. Putting the experimental OS on the head now and gonna mess with it.

That was the first thing I thought when it happens to me: before chrismas had a gig and it happens 3 times, and 3 times I needed to reboot. Because the Stage was in front of me in the stage I used a different langer powercord. In januari it happens on a rehearsal and on a gig 1 time. For now 1 1/2 month no problem!

Before chrismas I had a gig and this happens 3 times. Every time I had to reboot by a powercycle.

It also happens once at rehearsal. I installed the beta update. I hope it solves my problem!

I have had Maybe a similar issue:

Played initialy through guitar cab. So I locked the cab section off. Changed and Copied performances. After few months unlocked the cab section and in a lot of rigs the cab section was empty. This was Some softwareversions ago so maybe this issue is solved? Or i did something wrong; at that time i was new to the Kemper

Have a Stage since 3/4 year and till now I got good results with it. Few days ago after a rehearsal I connected the Stage again to my power amp/Kone at home and the sound was very, very dull. Like if you complete turn down the Treble and Presence. If there is a thick blanket over it. All clean profiles sounds more or less the same and also the gain profiles has no difference between them. First i thought is must be a setting so i tried:

- Checked output EQ, set all to 0.0, Checked profile EQ

- Checked Cab settings. I use FR so Kone On, Imprints off. Checked Cab EQ

- Checked input sense

- Disconnected Wah pedal

- Checked if some global lock was active: no

- Did some reboots

- Main output connected to Studio monitors, no difference

- Checked/changed cables, Changed guitar

- was on 7.3.2 -> updated to 7.4.0

- Did a "init Global"

Send already a message to kemper support but it is weekend now so i try it here: What else can I look at?

Anybody heard of some kind of a defect on a kemper?

Is there an other way to reset the Kemper?

Thank for the help!