Posts by jarabuandi

Thanks @DonPetersen....it wasn't so much this song and yes i have a few song with harmonies that are straight forward and no issues with them at all. I was trying to get my head into the users scales and it was this song I was noodling around. Anyway, I'm not sure about the whole step thing and just want to learn how this works.

@lento1234567 has provided a good example, now i just need to understand how the 'step' thing works.

Thanks @lento1234567.

definitely not like what I did (hence it doesn't sound right at all!) ...and didn't think of setting the unused steps to zero either. What I still don't quite get is the 'step' thing. Looking at yours you have Step1 then 6 the 8 then 10...that's still confusing.

Hi all,

can someone explain how to create a custom user scale?

I've read the manual and tried to create one, but I'm struggling

with the concept and it sounds weird?

Just t o give and example. I was working on the song

Holiday by Green Day.

This has me intrigued...nice one mate, I'll give this a shot.:):thumbup:

Thanks mate, just staring my working day but eager to try this arvo :thumbup:

Ok, today I tried multiple times to create a new performance filling each of the five slots with the same rig (Michael Britt Taylor K4 3). First, it would not allow me to save it local or to the Kemper using the orange buttons at the bottom of the main screen. Then, most or all of the slots were reverting to crunch when I changed slots. Then, it started crashing and giving me an error message when I tried to drag and drop the rig onto new slots in a new performance. I shut down and rebooted a couple of times. Will submit to support but attaching the error pic here for reference.

Yep, had the same thing happening to me. I've posted about it here:

Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

I've also emailed KPR support at suggested in the error msg.

Yep, would like to see 1, 2 and 3 implemented for sure.

I've updated to the beta version OS and RM and didn't have any issues (MacOS Catalina 10.15.1). I found bug though:

Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

... and I've reported it to KPR support

Big Thanks to you @G String and the KPR steam..Just installed the beta on y Stage and (MacOS Catalina) and works great :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: