Posts by GuitarOfJustice

Hello Kempers!

I finally got my Kemper and I have a question! I searched in the forum and I read the whole big manual. But there are still some questions left (to me).

When I change / switch the cabinet in a rig. What is happening exactly?

Questions:

1) Where are those cabs in the list come from? From other rigs in my kemper? From kemper it self like a library?

2) Is it okay to change cabs from non-merged profiles? If yes, how accurate is it like I would change it reallife?

3) If I'm using a merged rig profile, can I make sure to use cabs from merged profiles aswell? or what cabs are used?

Thanks you guys so much!

Hello Internet! =)

My question is:

If I test a rig profile from rig exchange and it shows by default stomps and effects activated... are those real stomps and effects in the signal chain while profiling and Kemper is recognizing those as such pre and post effects? or are those post-profiled KPA-presets set by the profiler-autor before uploading to the rig exchange?

Thank you so much guys! This forum and community rocks!

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for all those tips and recommandations!

I got my kemper finally! And it's so awesome!

I checked a lot of rigs now and I don't get those tones I want :(

The question is now... what preeffects (stomps) and posteffects do I need to get that strong modern lead tone? I love Delay and Reverb, but I'm far away from those epic tones like here: (some more examples for what I'm trying to get)

> YouTube: Song: Section 0:02s - 0:11s <

or

> YouTube: Song 2 <

from my YouTube channel.

Hello internet!

I'm about the get a Kemper next week! So no serialnumber for me yet.

Whats about the Kemper website: Support -> Downloads -> Rig Packs ? Are those Kemper company approved rig packs? the new rig extention for the pre-installed rigs?

What is the diffrence to these and those in Rig Manager?

Thank you guys! 8)

Welcome, GOJ.

When you receive your Kemper, install Rig Manager and check out the free Profiles before you buy anything. Sort by gain (click the "Gain" column in the application).

Okay thanks. I will do so! But still looking for some Amp recommandations :)

Listened to your YouTube channel a bit - lots of great stuff in there! 8):thumbup:

Haha thanks! then you got a good taste in music! 8):thumbup:

Hello Internet! ;)

Hello Kempers!

I ordered yesterday a KPA so no Serialnumber/private forum for me.

I'm new in the amp scene, cause I only used POD X3 yet.

I'm looking for amps (the name/type of it) or profiles (good quality, not necessary for free) for strong tasty modern (80's +) heavy rock lead.

And maybe what are the key words to find them? "High gain" is for Metal Rythm only?

Here an example (lead guitar tone, source YouTube, frommy music-channel):

Check the lead tone here

Thanks so much! This forum is great!

GOJ