Posts by Franjoe30

Great good ole' heavy rock... great groove and riffing Joe... your wonderful trademarks are all in :thumbup:8) Break at the right point in time keeps it interesting. Good one!

Thanks deadman42 i thought it needed a break in the middle.

Again, massive punchy sound, Joe! 8)

Thanks BayouTexan

These are once again great Franjoe30 , your guitar must be made of black hole, the sustain lasts forever!

I’d love to hear a complete album of works from you with a singer. A while back you added some vocals from samples which I thought was a cool avenue to go down too but then you stopped for some reason (maybe it’s just too much work doing all that sample mangling). Either way I hope you’ll find either the courage to do it yourself or a good collaborator because these are just screaming out for vocals!

Thanks Per Haha, i really like that TAF profile it sounds great recorded and feels good under the fingers.

I will be recording actual songs very soon as i'm tying back up with my buddy Ian as we are planning on recording another Liberty Fallen album.

The truth about the vocal loops is that i ran out of loops to use haha, i was looking at Heavyocity's Vocalise plug in which may be an option for adding a vocal element.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe inspired a little by waraba 's latest game music project I decided to do the music for the inevitable crack team :P

Lol, thats pretty dam sweet

Excellent Joe! Nice use of a Trem slicer effect on the intro. You've got a tone that rivals 3 Doors Down. 8)

Thanks BayouTexan i do love a bit of tremolo fx

Gorgeous Sound Joe, Massive and the orchestra voicing make it unique. 8)

Thanks MuddySludge, that particular profile sounds pretty good recorded. I've been experimenting with the orchestral stuff, it's fun to try and see where i can add it.

Beautiful Joe! Wonderful track great to hear more from you, been a while. I'm also in the process of decorating and renovating, scary how it snowballs!

Thanks Per . My advice would be get someone else to do it lol, good luck with it

OOooh, shades of early 80s queen in that massive riff. Incredible solo too, I wish I could shred like you. Greatly enjoyable track once again, great stuff and thanks for sharing!

Thanks Per adding the keyboard made it all the more 80’s 😂 thanks for the comments on the solo but if you heard it isolated you might not think it 😂

I like that Western whammy action starting at 20 seconds. I expected Clint Eastwood to come out guns drawn. Epic! 8)

Thanks BayouTexan, i was going for "The good, the bad and the ugly" 😂

Huge sounding again Franjoe30 really love the deep grainy distortion sounds you get. Very artful arrangement too around that solo, moments of Audiosoave and then Mastodon at the end too, some of my favorite big rock tones. Fantastic work!

Thanks Per That particular TAF profile is really good and lower gain that you'd expect.

Sounds fab Per , a really great laid back track. Vocals sounded great as is and when everything came in it was just uplifting. Brilliant as always

Cool track Joe and nice creativity with the new samples! 8) I might download me some...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTW, I've been working on reference tracks, and trying out different DAW tricks to use on my next mixes. On top of that, I've been working on my KillStrat guitar. It's been in pieces for a couple of weeks while I add all the mods. I only have a stereo jack left to solder in and then screw it back and string it. I want to do my next mixes with it. I'll be sure to post pics next week.

Thanks BayouTexan Looking forward to seeing the guitar

Awesome stuff Franjoe30 ! Yeah I love the spitfire stuff too, we’ll worth exploring.

Thanks Per The spitfire stuff is great fun