Talking about the Atomic Amps CLRs

• CLR - old men edition :)

I acutally find the "heavy" CLR quite easy to carry, compared to my (heavy as shit) guitar cabs ;(

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• I want to order one of these and I am on the list (I think) , but I love stereo with my monitors. Sometimes i plug my left output from the kemper to the front of an old GDEC3 30 practice amp on super clean setting. It has to line outs for my monitors. And I have the option to have the guitar sound come out the gdec as well as the monitors, or just the line outs . Just for various Flavors :D

So I think I will plug one CLR ON RIGHT, and one Adam7x on left ... See what happens.. Maybe even get more daring and have two Adams on left . And really take it to the limit, by going thru my Gdec and add a fender gdec in the mix as well.. :thumbup:

• I want to order one of these and I am on the list (I think) , but I love stereo with my monitors. Sometimes i plug my left output from the kemper to the front of an old GDEC3 30 practice amp on super clean setting. It has to line outs for my monitors. And I have the option to have the guitar sound come out the gdec as well as the monitors, or just the line outs . Just for various Flavors :D

So I think I will plug one CLR ON RIGHT, and one Adam7x on left ... See what happens.. Maybe even get more daring and have two Adams on left . And really take it to the limit, by going thru my Gdec and add a fender gdec in the mix as well.. :thumbup:

Just make sure you turn up all the volume on everything and then strike a power chord. Back to the Future! 8o

• Actually i do this. Left xlr to my CLR and then SPDIF to my appolo interface with a W/D.
    My prodipe 8" monitors i can use for a clean signal or delay and the CLR for my main sound. Works flawless.

I want to order one of these and I am on the list (I think) , but I love stereo with my monitors. Sometimes i plug my left output from the kemper to the front of an old GDEC3 30 practice amp on super clean setting. It has to line outs for my monitors. And I have the option to have the guitar sound come out the gdec as well as the monitors, or just the line outs . Just for various Flavors :D

• For those in Europe who are still interested in buying the Atmic CLR, I have been informed that a limited number of cabs and wedges are immediately available at http://eushop.atomicamps.com
    The cabs will be shipped as soon as you buy them. No waiting list... :thumbup:

• Sure I am. What has this to do with the quality of the product or with SP being (in LVC's words) a dick?
    We might also elaborate on the reasons why LVC is so much against the CLR, the best product after the Profiler itself IMO.

One last word about Mr. Mitchell. While I don't like at all his Internet persona, I highly trust him when it comes to his profession. And, unlike Cliff C he's never behaved like an @##§o|e AFAIK.

ISYMV

• Hi,

I would like to share my experience with the Atomic Amps support. I bought a CLR after more than a month on the waiting list. It got broken 2 monthes after I received it. I sent a email to know how i can retrun back my unit to fix it as soon as possible ... I received the answer several days after (OK, ... not very reactive, but ...) from Tom King himself. He really seems being annoying by my issue so He just shipped a new unit to me that i received 4 days after.

I am impresed by the support. I though that could take monthes to send back my unit, waiting for repair and returning it back. So, having a woring unit after 7 days : I LIKE IT !

Thanks to the Atomic Amps support and to Tom King.

By the way, I love my CLR

• Awesome, thanks for sharing.
    Atomic is a great company that deserves trusting them.
    As for Jay Mitchell: You don't have to be friends. But I appreciate his expertise.

• Yeah, Tom King seems to be a really cool guy. He could intercontinentally (?) call you on the phone at 4 a.m. (his 4 a.m.) to help you with an issue. Never seen a better service. Only Matrix' seems to be on par.

• My experience with Tom and the Atomic CLR have been nothing but positive. When I had an issue when my beta Neo CLR he was on it like a rabid dog. I've gigged many times with my origional CLR and now several times with the Neo version and couldn't be happier.