Till´s Chimera Pack ( Till Schleicher )

• After one hour of testing: Great job. Cab no. 17 and rig no. 21 A with a little boost, small 3 times delay in the background ( very silent) and a bit of reverb, is a killer for riffs like "In the still of the night" from Whitesnake!
    But i dont know wich amp it is. A diezel?

• Now i have checked the "Till's Chimera Pack" and it is awesome. I takes a while because there are so much combinations
    and lots of them are really usable for me. They seem to be profiled very professionel. I 'm using them for crunch and dist sounds
    at the moment. They are detailed and dynamic even over PA. The only thing is the missing tagging informations.
    Perhaps the next package...

• Happy Halloween Guys!!!

30% off everything !!!

Use Voucher Code:
    DYCVZGSW2U

Have fun!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Till,

I'm going on a Kemper profile spending spree and would love to get your packs at the Halloween price as part of it but check out is telling me that the above code (DYCVZGSW2U) has already been used and can't be used again! Was it a special just for one lucky person? :)

• Hi Till,

I'm going on a Kemper profile spending spree and would love to get your packs at the Halloween price as part of it but check out is telling me that the above code (DYCVZGSW2U) has already been used and can't be used again! Was it a special just for one lucky person? :)

Thx, just fixed that. Code should be good multiple times now :thumbup:

• Hi Till,
    thks for your great work, i bought your chimera's pack one week ago & 1st rehearsal, 1st recording, and... waow, the sound is amazing, this is one of the reason i have a kemper in the search of such damn sound! i will surely play with them for a very long time!
    thanks again man.

• So I bought the cablab pack and the Chimera Pack today. Still kind of a Kemper noob so I haven't figured out to to use the cabs yet (do these have to be put in the Kemper with a usb drive and not the rig exchange software?). Anyway, wanted to say that the rigs in the Chimera Pack sound sweet. The distorted JVM #6 is my current favorite. Very smooth eq and just fun to play. I just lost an hour of my life :). Now please feed me the additional free 21 cab profiles!

• Dam man, i only just found your FREE stuff on RE, BEST SRV TONES BAR NONE...
    SOB man, some of those free ones are better than any commercial profile (just about have all of them now)

of cause ill buy the packs, i only found out in the FREE kemper Wiki about trying one for SRV type tones
    TillS JVM 2 MICS 4, (free ones) and all those Marshall JVM 410 H
    all of them... Man WTF!!!, they ALL kick ASS....sorry for my language.
    (Fender single coil)I wish there was more shout outs for that stuff, okay ill get the packs, i dont know how to merge the cabs either LOL

From Wiki
    Plug in a Strat, dial up factory profile Till's JVM 2 Mics 5, dial back gain to around noon, tweak the treble for your guitar (in my case down a bit to between 10 and 11 o'clock). Thank me when you come for air after an hour or two.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• So I bought the cablab pack and the Chimera Pack today. Still kind of a Kemper noob so I haven't figured out to to use the cabs yet (do these have to be put in the Kemper with a usb drive and not the rig exchange software?).

Exactly. Once loaded, long-press Cabinet and then Browse from presets :)