New IIc+Profile Pack v2.3.1 (including JP Pack) available for download !!

• Hi buddies,

Last contribution before a while, I reworked entirely all my profiles for FW2.3.1., waiting for new Firmware which will correct the "bass bug"

This is a great occasion to rework from scratch a bunch of profiles.

Classic tones, new Boogie U2 rig

Raw Pack, totally reworked from scratch, less unwanted harshness, still agressive and optimized

JP Pack, now finished (for Goodnight Kiss Lead, you can use the MarkIIC++ or the BOOGIE IIC+SCHA profiles ;)

Awake lead/rhythm tones redone from scratch (pretty happy with the new ones !)

When new firmware released, I will make a 2.4.1 pack optimized for new cab parameters ;)

• Hi Djemass,

I don't think you have to remake the whole pack to 2.4 as 2.4 is still beta. It can contain bugs, And the changed sound (more bass) is now confirmed as bug by ckemper here: Just upgraded in 2.40. first try. I would wait for next release version with any adjustments. :) You could easily enter into a hardly-ending cycle of adjustments and readjustments.
    I also noticed, that that older pack which was made for 2.3 disappeared from your website. Maybe you should leave it there for those who are still on FW v 2.3.

Please don't take my thoughts as criticism. I mean it as advice. I wish you all the best. And thank you once more for your work.

• Hi bro i dont have the older pack anymore... Hope to get the Kemper till next FW in order to adjust the stuff. This is only a problem of eq now so very quick and easy to fix. The 2.4 was also the change of the preamp profiles which was more complex than simple eq´ing. For instance huge problems with an annoying metallic frquency in the awake pack, and so on. There will be I think a v2.5 pack but as the new cab parameters will be there for a long time, No need to tweak them after anymore ;)

• So I can load the most recent profiles from your site and they will sound ok with 2.4? What parameters might need tweeking when CK releases the fix update to 2.4? Any guesses?

Yes you can i tweaked the profiles yesterday night with the 2.4 FW.

The thing I noticed was a boom in my graphic eq at 80 hz and 160hz. To get rid of the muddiness, has to drop the values of about 2,5db. On some profiles, the raw profiles in particular i cut the 80hz band almost totally though... But dońt worry one buddy of mine has also a kemper, so I will be able to make the 2.5 pack...

• Thank you very much guys for your great support, you are amazing !

As you know, there seems to be a problem about bass in the FW2.4 (bug), this is why I also included in the website the old profile pack I renamed v2.3.

Waiting for the new update, I will be able to rework the profiles then... you have now the best of both worlds ;)

• LOL! I deleted the original versions of your profiles (2.3) when I upgraded to OS 2.4

Then early this morning I installed the new versions or your profiles (2.4)

Then later, when I read about the bug in OS 2.4, I erased the new profile versions I installed earlier this morning. :)

This is what I get for installing a beta of the OS. I usually wait until the final release. Ive done my share of beta testing for Adobe, Boris FX and AJA over my video career. Not interested in doing it in the audio realm.

Oh well. I will just wait for the fix and your updates when ever you get a change to do them.

Edited 2 times, last by lasvideo ().

• HI djemass, thx for your fantastic work: I really enjoy playing with your profiles, they're absolutely outstanding. I just finished programming my new rigs for our rehearsal tomorrow and I'm going to use some of your profiles then. I just made a donation, all the best wishes and hope to see you soon in "Kemperland"! Thomas.

• HI djemass, thx for your fantastic work: I really enjoy playing with your profiles, they're absolutely outstanding. I just finished programming my new rigs for our rehearsal tomorrow and I'm going to use some of your profiles then. I just made a donation, all the best wishes and hope to see you soon in "Kemperland"! Thomas.

Hey Thomas thank you so much for your support !!!!

• Yes, Ive downgraded to 2.3.3 as well. Only going to install final releases from now on.

Also went back to your site and downloaded the JP Pack indicated for this previous OS,

Let someone else live on the bleeding edge. :)