Kemper Savage 120 + Savage 60 Pack (19 profiles)

• Personally I thought there were some decent sounds in there. People like different things and I didn't really think there was anything offensive in there, silly yes, but hey, we all want to have fun. I did get a pop up blocker from my anti virus near end of video though as it was trying to download something to my comp.

• Wow, some people enjoy crude potty humor. Its a bit to juvenile for me.

You should stay away from internet then!

My live band is an irreverent, funny and parody metal band, quite succesful in Spain BTW. There must be some stupid thing in there, it is kinda signature.

• I should think lasvideo would be more offended with the "video editing" than any of the images, ha ha.

I was totally let down.

Here I thought a penis or dookie was going to parade across the video and all I saw was tame humor. Did I miss something rank?!?

You guys can't get me all riled up for something outrageous and let me down with tame images. Heck, there wasn't even anything irreverent!

Come on, guys, you are METAL! Eat a bat head or something!

• LOL! A ha. That must be the difference here.

I am not a fan of metal so therefore am not tuned into the culture that goes along with it.

That being said...."LONG LIVE ROCK & ROLL". Or whatever variation there of that turns you on.. (Each to their own). :thumbup:

• It is not offending, but not professional as well. Its just a joke. But if you try to sell something then jokes are simply not professional. And one does not piss off potential clients by telling them to stay away from the internet.

• It used to be said that if it WASN'T offensive, it wasn't ROCK N ROLL.

We've clearly expanded from that, but I look at offense being if someone is unfairly and tastelessly targeted. Like women (I never liked that "Guns N Roses was here" scrawled on a ravished woman as their t-shirt logo. To me that was going horribly too far, drugs clearly blurring the lines between funny and truly offensive.)

But offending your audience has been a main stay of Rockers since the 60's. Dylan was a master at it!

• Did the Rolling Stones think that "Their Satanic Majesties Request" album or "Sympathy for the Devil" song was NOT going to offend? Sure they did.
    They earned BANK on that image!

Did the Beatles think that a cover of them in butcher's outfits, bloody meat and dismembered babies wasn't going to offend?
    They KNEW they'd make money with ANY cover art!

You can't get bigger than these two groups and for whatever reasons, they were willing to go there without blinking. Like I said, rich history of this stuff.

Black Sabbath?!? Just their NAME was offensive to some folks, and expected to be. How about "The Sex Pistols"?

Today there are band names: Dying Fetus, Circle Jerks, The Butthole Surfers, Pussy Galore, Nashville Pussy, etc, etc, some even worse that what I put down here!

So if you have talent, you can sell records and get famous with offensive albums, lyrics, and band names. Not to mention video's and advertisements on your t-shirts.

My favorite Primus song is "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver". Funny song. But I'm sure "Smells like seven layers, that beaver ate taco bell" is pretty offensive.

How many RUSH lyrics are patently Atheistic? They clearly don't care whom they offend.

So there is just no comparison between a "drummer on a toilet" to telling people there isn't a god in your lyrics!

Some are offended by songs that tell you there is! (Black Sabbaths 3rd album is just about dedicated to the subject of the existence of god, that is, when they're not singing the praises of Pot!)

Yeah, Rock N Roll is a history begat in "offensive" (Elvis's hip grinding), nurtured in "offensive" (Lennon's "Beatles are bigger than Jesus") and only today sorry that Hip Hop music stole their "Offensive" mantle (Cop Killer, Ho's, Eminem's burying his Mom in a back yard hole Video)

I think this OP's video was well presented, and light in humor, and really, be honest, you won't buy the profiles cause you don't play Metal, not because of the video.

• I downloaded your other metal pack, Jevo, and I've got to say that the dynamics and response on the ENGL Savage was outstanding. In fact all the profiles were a step ahead of many I'd bought. It's interesting just how diverse the quality of profiles is out there.

I'll probably pick this one up to get even more of it. :)

What mic are you using on these profiles?