Renaming Slots In Performance Mode

• Obviously I am missing a step trying to do I would think a very easy task. In Performance Mode I have copied a rig to slots 4 and 5. I have programmed the rig in slot 4 with no effects and saved it but the Slot Name is Rigname Solo, which I simply want to change to Rigname Dry. I hit Arrange Slots>Rename Rig and rename it but it will not save to what I set it at. I have tried to hit the save button but it always reverts back to Rigname Solo. Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong?

I have had my KPA just about over a month and am amazed with the sound. I like reading this forum, it has helped my with many other programming and foot controller issues.

Thank You!

• Solved!!

After many attempts I found I was in the wrong area. If you want to rename just the Slot then you need to select the slot you want to rename and edit the TAG. Select RIG>Show Tag>Edit. Edit the name and hit Store 3 times. The manual could be more detailed but I'm sure there are many other things to that could be explained better.

Happy Rockin!!

• Actually you just press the soft key "Edit" when you're in Performance Mode and the click soft key "Slot Settings" and then soft key "Rename slot". Then change the name. Once done press "Exit" NOT Store.

DONE! No need to Store it which is odd.

• Rig Manager is still the fastest way, IF you frequently use Rig Manager to manage rigs and create Performances. Otherwise, I believe you can simply plug in a QWERTY keyboard to the profiler and use that instead.