Can we please get some kind of Kemper Editor Software for your computer

• Yes, but no one's talking about war or fighting. Further, if no one fought Hitler's regime, we'd likely all be speaking German.

Believe me SUN TSU died approx 2000 years before Hitler .

Excuse me, but I will not commend your political statement - even I found it is propaganda and not really up to date

And yes this is a feature Request Forum - if you think it makes sense than continue to cry for endless.

My opinion is that this is senseless, Kemper knows about this request and will realize if it fits to their plan.

• mmmh I don't see this thread going anywhere good now.
    may I suggest to get back OT ?
    critics and requests are welcome, as long as constructive. we are all here to improve ourselves, inclunding kemper. and I am writing while I'd better train on the guitar

• My own personal experience with this issue doesn't have me worrying about it and I usually refrain from commenting at this point. That being said, Nikos' never failing Kemper defensiveness and people's dismissal of other devices coupled with what I perceive as poor logic can pry me to further participate. This includes people who want to reiterate how the request has been made and nothing further need be added (which I disagree with). Save yourself the headache and unwatch the thread if you've reached the point of mind-numbing redundancy.

• There is often this on forums of products.. and writing this to lighten up the mood but... some of it is quite true..

Person A: I want A

Person B: Life is pointless if I don't have A; Imma go die better lock up yo windows company imma snatch yo people up ok bye

Person C: But we don't want A.

Person A: Ok. But I still voice wanting A because of these reasons. It makes sense to have A.

Person C: Ok, but I just voice my opinion. I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't want it. I don't need it. You hear me?

Person A: Ok.. you seem very passionate about that though.. always like your main focus is my voice being lost somehow...

Person O: OMG he still want A; wut do u mean u mean i spend all dis money for something that isn't perfect omg u r noob haha you are so arrogant lel ok bye

Person A: okkkkkk.......

Person D: Common guys. It's ok to want something. But if you only want it a less hard. You want it too hard (no pun intended). There is a right way to request things.

Person B: I'm dying.

Person A: But... like... at least give us something.. a word...

Person D: And that's part of the issue, now you want something else, a word, too hard.

Person A: Ok. I at least partly get what you mean. It's still an unfortunate situation.

Person B: This is my ghost. I am now dead. And company X is responsible.

Person O: I still triggered

And on and on.. :D

(not claiming to be outside of this endless cycle)

But yea :D

• My own personal experience with this issue doesn't have me worrying about it and I usually refrain from commenting at this point. That being said, Nikos' never failing Kemper defensiveness and people's dismissal of other devices coupled with what I perceive as poor logic can pry me to further participate. This includes people who want to reiterate how the request has been made and nothing further need be added (which I disagree with). Save yourself the headache and unwatch the thread if you've reached the point of mind-numbing redundancy.

Pretty much what should be said, said.

• Agreed for the most part. Never suggested that those who don't feel an editor is necessary should keep quiet, and in the past I have been far more constructively engaging where I disagree with their assessments. It starts to hit a point where everyone runs in circles and the discussion becomes about the actual person, their tone, their intent, their character faults, etc. Most often we respond to criticism with more criticism and ultimately it won't change the purpose of the discussion, which is why I earlier wrote:

the Kemper team will prioritize what they're going to prioritize either way

It's totally cool that people say they don't need an editor. But the perspective that Nikos presented, which has been alluded to by others, equates to "(select) Famous people use it and it's good enough for them, so it should be good enough for you. Kemper has given us enough already so you should stop expecting more" seeks to stifle the conversation more than anything.

• The fanboyism and obvious biases are what bother me personally. It's quite clear when that is the motivation. Many discussions end up pointless for such reasons. There can be meaningful discussions where there are "opposing" view points that are respectable and also some rather meaningless ones where it's basically a kindergarten of projection and confirmation bias, endless appeals to authority and popularity...

Anyway outta this thread!

• Believe me SUN TSU died approx 2000 years before Hitler .
    Excuse me, but I will not commend your political statement - even I found it is propaganda and not really up to date

And yes this is a feature Request Forum - if you think it makes sense than continue to cry for endless.

My opinion is that this is senseless, Kemper knows about this request and will realize if it fits to their plan.

The point is, fighting and war (and thus SUN TSU's quote) aren't relevant and have nothing to do with this thread.

I don't think it's pointless simply because it let's the Kemper team know just how much demand there still is. Anyone who thinks it's senseless can always ignore threads like this.

• Maybe you do not know.The art of war is used also in management education. It's a work about strategy and still seen as very valid.

Yes, however the quote in question refers to fighting specifically. It's also worth mentioning that the quote is, "He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight."

• There's communication issues here and some are taking things out of context due to misunderstandings and some uninformed escalating, not directed at @ColdFrixion in anyway.

Using the word "fight" or "war" in the context of requesting an editor in a business environment talking about supply and demand for musical instruments doesn't mean "War" and Doesn't mean "fight" literally. Twisting the meaning or even misinterpreting isn't Kool.

The Art of War was adapted to business(among other things), but it's quite literally a military treatise, and more importantly it was misquoted.

Even though I would like an editor, It could be an advantage that without an editor everyone is forced to use the hardware knobs.

Which puts more wear on the knobs and buttons.

If they don't respond or make an announcement, you might want to call them nicely and see what they would say if the matter is to a point where you need to make a decision about your working environment.

They'll politely tell you that they're aware of the desire for an editor but that it's against company policy to discuss any possible future developments with people outside the company. That's what they told me, anyway.

• The Art of War was adapted to business(among other things), but it's quite literally a military treatise, and more importantly it was misquoted.

Anyway, a better quote than " if no one fought against Hitler's regime, we would probably all speak German."

Rarely so stupid was heard in such a context

• Anyway, a better quote than " if no one fought against Hitler's regime, we would probably all speak German."
    Rarely so stupid was heard in such a context

This isn't the forum to have a political discussion, however I can see how anyone who doesn't understand Hitler's ultimate goal would think such a comment is stupid. If you want to debate it though, PM me.