Axe FX 2 Factory Presets?

• Is there a place you can just find all of the Factory Axe Fx 2 presets all in one place for profile download? I don't own an Axe Fx but I do believe the Kemper is capable of profiling those presets. I know there are some in the rig exchange but I'm wondering if there is a place to just a get the whole bundle at once? I realize there may be a post about this but you know how searching through a forum goes and I'm special...

• There is a commercial rig seller with the original Axe FX presets.

There was recently someone else musing on the idea of selling Axe FX Artist Presets profiles, but I have not noticed a product offering.

So, the Rig Exchange offerings are likely your best bet. Or, search for "Axe FX" just in the "Free Rigs" section of the Forum.

If you want to be EXTRA EXTRA Special to Kemper users who may want to try the rest of them, buy an Axe FX 2, profile the presets, and put all of them on the Rig Exchange. LOL!

• I had done a heap of the popular ones in the past

I think Armin did a bunch of factory presets off a fairly early FW version (soundside.de I think is the website)
    There has probably been 100 updates since then

If its a preset (non factory which they update from time to time) unless it is profiled on that FW it was created the probability of it sounded as intended is very low

that was the reason I got sick of dealing with the unit ....going from an ultra ( can't remember what FW I started on but it ended at 10 or 11 I think) to a II (up to 19 now lol) I couldn't deal with having to redo my patches every time.

Thus I profiled the ones I liked with the kemper and never have to deal with that bullshit ever again!!!