[Hidden Feature] Display time on Remote's screen

• This little feature proved it's worth at tonights show. 4 bands on the bill and the night started late from the get go with the house sound guy tied up doing god knows what for 30 mins delaying the1st bands start time. We were co-headlining so we had a band on after us playing till close. A lighting malfunction (we run automated lights off the drummers click track) forced us to take an awkward few minutes break twice during our set. Glad our singer was able to keep the audience unaware with some crafty and humorous banter :thumbup:.

By chance I noticed the time on the remotes screen with 5 songs to go, so we simply dropped 2 tunes to get back on schedule and give the last band enough time for a full set.

Club was happy, other band was happy and we actually got a small $ bonus from the promoter taking one on the chin for the benefit of the show.

Anyways.. I like the clock.. haha..,

• By the way, does anybody else's clock on Kemper go slow? Mine is like a minute behind in a week or so.

Well my clock is a little to fast. Does it mean same money for less time ;)

Maybe KPA fits its speed for the player.
    In the last years for me it seems, time flows faster now. ;)

keep rockin' Harry

• This feature is still hidden and accessing it has changed for OS 5.1.1.1 To enable it:

Press "SYSTEM",
    Scroll acrioss to the "Date and Time" screen
    Press Unlabelled softbutton 3 above the LCD screen.

Time should now be displayed on remote again.