WAH [bypass@tip] should be LATCH mode

• Please add the possibility to make the tip pressure of the exp pedal acting in latch mode, this way:

- press the pedal in tip position activates the wah and it remains active, so we can control the wah
    - press again in the tip de-activates the wah, and the wah-to-volume function makes the pedal acting as volume pedal.

In that way, we can stitch a rubber shim under the pedal pad tip, so that a huge pressure on the tip will activates the wah, same as real wah pedals.

I think this is the only real useful way to control the wah/volume swap using one only pedal.

• Not sure if this would really work, but I like the idea! (Still miss this kind of function from my Pod HD 500, the switch under the pedal worked really well, even with the Kemper.)
    So: +1

• With heel down = off and another Misson pedal for volume I don't have any issues, but I see using only one pedal why you would want this.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I'm personally using "Bypass@Stop" and think that's very simple and effective. May I ask, why you cannot use that one in combination with either switching Wah on/off or loading another Rig?

Regarding this "latch mode". I don't understand what this does to volume. Normally you cannot reach maximum volume, because the rubber is a physical limit and avoids unintended activation of Wah? Only if activating Wah by pushing full throttle you leave volume at maximum? Is that practical and manageble?

• You calibrate the pedal to it's normal limits. Then the pressure move the pedal just enough to act as a switch for the final travel only. This is also the way Roland uses it on thee Gr55 and the Gp10 and several other pedals and effects. Works quite well