Not all planned features are implemented now, but the editor is quite usable.
No manual yet, sorry. So here a quick overview:
* stomps are activated and de-activated (switched on and off) by a short click
* stomp editor is activated and de-activated by a long click on a stomp button
* stomp types can be changed by a context menu (right click on the stomp button)
* the dials are operated by the mouse wheel or by left click + vertical movement
* on MAC there could be a problem, if you allready have Qt installed
Any comments, bug reports, feature request etc. are welcome.