Scratch on toaster

• Last friday we played at a wedding and during our break the stage had to be empty because the guest needed to get onstage to see beautifull belly dancers. So I took my FCB1010 pedal and placed it on top of my toasater, not realising there are sharp screw on the bottom of the pedal. These screws left a scratch on my toaster. :(

I guess I have to buy some green metal paint to fix this. Are there other people who had their toaster scratched? And what did you do to fix it?

• And what did you do to fix it?

You could ask direct at Kemper support for the colour code. They are very cooperative.

I try to avoid it with a "Thon Amp Case Kemper Amp & Foot Ctl" purchased from the big T. So it's save on stage and during transport.
    On stage I use an amp stand to have it closer with me. I do not need me to bend down so far, if I want to use something.

Just kidding! - why not use an aged guitar - so you can say the Kemper fits to the guitar ;)

• I feel your pain, somehow the gain knob on mine had worked off the shaft slightly, and while in the padded case somehow got wrenched up into the body of the KPA, and rolled around slightly, damaging the edge of the knob and leaving a scratch of about 10-15mm. It bothered me for a while, but I've learned to live with it. At the end of the day it's gear, and the enjoyment is in playing and not the looks. Horrible moment when you realise what's happened, but it's best to learn to live with it because it will happen. Good luck repainting if you do go for it, keep us in the loop!