Best reverb plugin to simulate room mics

• I'm a massive fan of Avids Revibe plugin, it's my go to reverb all the time. I have about 4 Aux set up each with Revibe on all set to different reverbs that I use all the time. For guitars I normally have a small room I not a fan of to much reverb on guitars just enough to give them a sense of space

avid? so thats a pro tools only plugin?

Im running cubase , so Probably wont be able to try that one ... :(

• Liquid sonics "reverberate" is an amazing convolution reverb that can run two at a time.
    It also comes with many famous studio rooms ir's.
    For a "room mic'd" tone, it's hard to beat!

I love Liquid sonics "reverberate 2".
    http://www.liquidsonics.com/software_reverberate.htm
    It's one of my my favorite convolution IR reverbs and offers many tweak options compared to some other popular IR reverbs.
    Although the GUI could be a bit more user friendly imo.
    With that said, I can get good room sound out of any reverb with room settings.
    It doesn't matter if it's a convolution IR or algorithmic reverb.

• like I said, several room reverbs - one plugin can't do all that at the same time.

The "room" reverb is completely different thing than decent room miking. I'd consider reverb as an effect and not a substitute for room mics.

OP is trying to achieve something that is impossible with kemper. This is one of the shortcomings of kemper, but a lot of people don't notice it as recording guitars with only the close mic is a thing nowadays.

• @JHERCULEES1
    what you describe is a fairly complex recording setup, but something similar can be done with the Profiler.
    You'll need to record the DI signal, reamp it through the same or a different rig that has the 'room' or far field sound you're looking for (you might have to convert a fitting IR with CabMaker) and than add the right type and amount of room reverb or ambience to your 'room' tracks.
    you'll have to reamp twice for a stereo room.

then you could have something like this:

Room Left close mic'd Room Right
    reamp 1 through Profile with imported IR A
    of a guitar cabinet made with room mics
    recording(s) of (close mic'ed) Profile(s) that
    also created the DI for the reamps
    reamp 2 through Profile with imported IR B
    of a guitar cabinet made with room mics

you could also record the Monitor Out with 'Monitor Cab Off' enabled and use a convolution plugin with a 'cabinet with room mic'-IR.
    but if you use the DI/reamp/reverb method, I'm sure you'll find that the Profiler's room and ambience reverbs are quite musical.
    a bit of pre delay, short reverberation time, rather wet mix. the trick will be to balance these tracks with the drier, close mic'ed one.

hth

• YES! This is it exactly :)

• Sounds fancy, but how are you going to record a setup like that AND capture that room sound on a recording?