- Balanced monitor out is missed
- Ethercon-socket for the remote would be nice
- Integrating the remote for audio I/O. FX-loop is mentioned above, but the remote could also have an alternate input which would be particularly useful for someone with a pedal-shaped wireless receiver. A programmable I/O matrix with lots of inputs and outputs both on the profiler and the remote that can be dynamically assigned to different roles would be a nice improvement for future designs.
- I'd like to see more hardware add-ons that can be fitted in the cavity of a Kemper head, such as for example a wireless receiver. An amp, which currently is the only option that can be fitted in that space, is of no use to those of us who use active monitoring solutions.
- I'd love to see a collection of FX in the profiler that has features and sonic qualities matching what you find in an Eventide H9 Max when it comes to reverbs, delays, modulation, pitch-shifting and harmonizing.
I.e. there is room for improvement, but none of the shortcomings are showstoppers for me.