FW 4.0 beta experiences thread.

• I still haven't gotten past playing with the Demo Rig packs... endless possibilities come to mind... haven't quite figured out how to create them yet though.

Wondering if you can only morph between parameters or if you can morph one preset into another...

The older I get, the better I was.

• Max Time to choose a rig if you change performances seemed to be extended. (I stopped watching the clock after 1 minute)
    Its easier now to change the performance and start another rig during a song. :thumbup:

Edited once, last by Sharry ().

• I have installed OS 4 beta. In patches where a delay was installed in the usual slot, this now shows as Legacy Delay as expected. I am not seeing Legacy Delay or any other "delay" when I scroll through effects from the Delay slot or any of the others. WTF?

• I have installed OS 4 beta. In patches where a delay was installed in the usual slot, this now shows as Legacy Delay as expected. I am not seeing Legacy Delay or any other "delay" when I scroll through effects from the Delay slot or any of the others. WTF?

Turn the TYPE knob - look at the beginning on the list.(second position after empty).

• Input preset has now 5 pre configurated presets according pick up types. (High, Medium and lower output and two additional Inputs)

I think this is an improvement special for beginners :thumbup:

• New pre configurated output presets. (not lockable any more)
    First time I consider that there is now an EQ for each preset. :thumbup:

I do not know if this is new - I have seen this first time because I need now to learn the Kemper new ^^

• The level parameter controls the volume of your distortion stomp.
    The mix parameter controls the amount of distortion compared to your clean signal; if the mix is set to 0, you only have your clean signal; this wil be particularly useful with the new morph function, or if you want to add some distortion stomp and still keep the clarity of your clean signal for instance.[/quote]

I have bin looking for this mix knob for a lon time! :) Its a pitty I am at work now!! and i am going for rehersal after work for some conserts in a few weeks! looking forward to check it out!!

• Just had a strange issue when testing the morphing with reverb (mix and time parameters). When i switched off delay slot the reverb signal was muted too.
    After resetting the morphing parameters issue was gone . I cannot duplicate this issue again.
    I try do duplicate it later and if succeed I'll send the support ticket.

• So how do you assign Morph to a Rig?

I've selected it in System .... now what ?

DUH !!!!!! I found it !!!!!!

If you load a Rig not yet prepared for Morphing – either in Browse Mode or Performance Mode - the lower LED of the Rig Button on Profiler Remote will light up as usual. This state represents the “Base Sound” of the Rig. If you press this Rig Button again, you will see that the upper LED of this knob lights up, while the lower LED becomes dimmer. Additionally, a tiny horizontal bar graph on the display will move from left to right. This state represents the “Morph Sound” of the Rig. Subsequent presses of the Rig Button will toggle the LED status and move the bar graph.
    Let’s try setting up a very basic Morphing: With the upper LED activated as described, turn the GAIN knob by a significant amount. Now, press the Rig Button again. You should find that Gain has automatically returned to its previous level. Further presses of the Rig Button will now alternate Gain between these two levels.
    So far, you are morphing just the one parameter. You can repeat the above process with as many parameters as you like, and then alternate their values, together with Gain, by pressing the Rig Button. While the Base Sound is active, any edits of continuous parameters are associated with the Base Sound. While Morph Sound is active, any edits of continuous parameters only affect the Morph Sound. When you store the Rig, both the base and morph scenarios are automatically stored with the Rig. That’s Morphing!