V4 can anyone confirm this got fixed...

• Still loitering on v3.3 and not in a rush to upgrade to beta v4 so can any one confirm the issue relating to the remote not retaining its calibration settings/values when unplugging/re-plugging in an expression pedal? It wasn't mentioned in the fix list.

what happens in v3 is if you calibrated an expression pedal where the connected potentiometer did not sweep through 100% of its full range, i.e. perhaps it moved between 25-75% of its mechanical range, you could calibrate the remote to work with this range to achieve full-scale values. However, unplugging the expression pedal and then plugging it back in temporarily delivered values outside of that calibrated min/max limits and somehow the Kemper recalibrated itself based on these 'other' values, therefore setting up a new full-scale working range losing the previous (real) calibration values.
    hoping this got fixed....anyone?

• I think you always have to recalibrate when disconnecting and reconnecting pedals, unfortunately. Just to make sure though, I'll try it today at rehearsal.

With a volume pedal I can not confirm that. I always disconnected for transport of the Kemper and need no new calibration or setting.
    When used as an expression pedal for morphing I am not so sure. See other thread.

• Of course the issue slateboy is mentioning is an issue only when using a pedal which required a calibration in first place. Is this the case for you guys as well?
    It doesn't happen here as well, but I never had to calibrate my Dunlop...

• I have noticed that my expression pedal can be somewhat unreliable if it's not calibrated to full values. I like to have the expression pedal reach max at around 80% of it's travel distance and this works fine once it's been calibrated that way but after a reboot the pedal will no longer work at all until it's recalibrated. I can confirm that this doesn't happen when calibrating the full travel of the pedal and unfortunately yes it's still the case with 4.0 currently.

Also, since updating to 4 the tuner cuts in when trying to calibrate a pedal which is really annoying. I'd really love to be able to turn off the tuner function when the volume pedal is minimum, it's a fun idea but I'm happy pressing the tune button when I want to tune!