Fractal MFC 101 with Kemper as an amp and Axe Fx 2 for effects

• I've been trying to find a way to use the Fractal MFC101 with Axe Fx 2 and the Kemper. I'm loving the way it sounds with the Kempe which I use as the amp plugged into the Axe Fx 2 Effects Loop. I would like to use the Kemper in performance mode so I can switch the slots using Axe Fx 2 Scenes. Reading the Kemper manual, it says that you can change slots using CC's, but the slots are changing with PC changes. I plug the MFC101 MIDI out using a 7 pin MIDI cable into the Axe Fx 2 MIDI then the MIDI out of the Axe Fx 2 to the Kemper's MIDI in(activating MIDI thru in Axe Fx 2)
    The only way that I can make it work now is if I use 4 to 5 presets per song, but I can't find the way to make the MFC101 transmit bank changes, so I'm limited with only 127 presets with the Kemper. That's not enough presets for my band! I use at least 4 different tones per song and some of them I switch between 2 amps.
    I've looked around for info and read most of the info I could find, but it's still not clear to me how is done.
    I'm eager to use my new Kemper Live, but there's many cool effects that I do with with the MFC101 and the Axe Fx 2 because they work together seamlessly, but All I want to do with the Kemper is switch amps within a preset. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• maybe a second midifootswitch which only switches the kemper rigs
    as midi mouse

Thanks for your response. I was thinking about doing that, but it defeats the purpose of instant switching and I'm not a good tap dancer! I can't even get the Kemper to switch slots with CC's even when I only plug the MFC101 in non Axe Fx mode directly into the MIDI in Kemper. Unless I need to plug both in and out MIDI cables? It has to be something stupid that I'm missing! It always is! LOL!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80