$129 EQ plugin for free

• One thing worth keeping in mind, even if you don't need 'just another EQ'.

SoundToys did a sale recently where you could upgrade to the entire bundle for a very good price - it's normally 500 dollars or so but if you had any of their plugins already you got a reduction.

These guys regularly give away plugins and this is no exception. As well as getting a nice free plugin, the freebies count the same as purchased products in getting you a reduction when they have a sale on! I got the entire bundle for a couple of hundred dollars because I had one of their freebies but there were some guys out there who had downloaded all the free stuff in the past who got the entire Soundtoys collection for 99 dollars. They are superb quality creative plugins and well worth having so for sure snap up this free one, even if you're not needing it right now :)

• One thing worth keeping in mind, even if you don't need 'just another EQ'.

SoundToys did a sale recently where you could upgrade to the entire bundle for a very good price - it's normally 500 dollars or so but if you had any of their plugins already you got a reduction.

These guys regularly give away plugins and this is no exception. As well as getting a nice free plugin, the freebies count the same as purchased products in getting you a reduction when they have a sale on! I got the entire bundle for a couple of hundred dollars because I had one of their freebies but there were some guys out there who had downloaded all the free stuff in the past who got the entire Soundtoys collection for 99 dollars. They are superb quality creative plugins and well worth having so for sure snap up this free one, even if you're not needing it right now

Now THIS is interesting....!

Wasn't going to download - but I am now :)

• I did the same thing Gary did. Probably the same plugin too, I'm guessing - Little Alter Boy (free).

This generous sort of upgrade policy is what Gary's referring to in the Slate-Everything-Bundle thread I started yesterday:

Possibly the Biggest No-brainer Ever

Thank you for posting this, AJ. I was going to myself but chose to share the Slate deal instead, not wanting to create too many threads.