messing with the new delays on a stoner atmospheric test track

• Here are a few takes I assembled together while playing with the new delay toys, they are perfect for all kinds of experiments and fit my 70's & stoner inspiration very well. The ability to set my KPA into droning is the icing on the cake for me :)

involving a fuzz pedal , my own ATM rigs and the great cameron CCV as well (heavier parts)

sorry for the lack of polishing, no EQ and no mix on this one , but it gives a nasty vibe.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very Nice!! I just got through watching some Dead & Co. last night (and wishing I was there), I'm feeling the vibe with this one, though more straight rock beat than Dead rhythms.

thanks for sharing :thumbup:

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
    But that's the way I like it baby
    I don't wanna live forever

• Coooooool stuff there! Have i missed sth? what is a cameron ccv, are there any profiles available, from you,
    cannto find 'em on your page. and "new delays"???? they are featured in the beta? i tend not to install betas.
    everything fine? cheers and greetings

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• thx mates !

Geraldo if you've missed the new 5.0 version with the new delays be sure to update your KPA but it's still a beta ... were you in some kind of hibernation or something ;) ?

The new delay presets are available on main K site in the download section.

The cameron is a free one from this sub forum

• Coooooool stuff there! Have i missed sth? what is a cameron ccv, are there any profiles available, from you,
    cannto find 'em on your page. and "new delays"???? they are featured in the beta? i tend not to install betas.
    everything fine? cheers and greetings

Hi, visit my threat "share your new delay settings"
    After that you will check out the beta i bet.

Cheers
    Frank

• Yup, hibernation is correct, i am still in it, somehow. Okay okay will check the Beta asap, but where is this cameron exactly? in the RE there are plenty to be found.
    is it the one from "tp"? thx
    and really nice groove there.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• is it the one from "tp"? thx

They're the ones from Webb (ElevenEleven Studios), from this thread:

Cameron CCV-100 Profile Test

I attached all the info and Profiles for you, mate.

• Dang.

Don't see 'em on the exchange, Geraldo, so if indeed they're meant to be there, I'd say Tp's are the ones that were mentioned.

Thank you very much indeed, the final enlightenment can come only from waraba now. i am confused and/but will check them tomorrow.
    I have begun to realise that i am the stoner guy, i hate to play at more than 90bpm, it just does not feel right. ;)

• Yes it's the one from this thread Geraldo (the one Monkey man pointed out, the 1st link in the thread ) , it's a killer amp & a killer profile , I used a few minor tweaks and the transpose function. This cameron is a definitive part of my hi gain arsenal, so chuncky and fat :) .

you're lucky mate , what you got after hibernation is a brand new modded hot marshall collector and a full box of delays ;)

thx all for your great comments, now back on testing the delays :)

Renaud.