[ReampZone] Dumble ODS HRM 50 [John Hudlt demo inside]

• I unzipped the same Dumble zip again and now I can see rigs that were missing in the earlier unzipped studio batch (!!!). I had to delete all and import them all again. The Rig Manager is playing funny too and when I imported the larger studio set the direct and merged disappeared, so I had to delete and reimport. Whatever, but I was not that dumb / blind then. Thanks and sorry for being a pain in the ass cause I couldnt find the last rigs anywhere. Done.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Wow great job! Still sifting through all of the profiles and am quite impressed. I noticed in your tags that most of the profiling was done with single coils, without going through all of them, are there any you profiled using humbuckers?

Thanks again and great job

Dan

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have guitar using the dumble whilst testing the Kemper Wah... some of them are naff some are good! his guitar is tweaked to compensate the pack as its a single coil aimed collection.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have guitar using the dumble whilst testing the Kemper Wah... some of them are naff some are good! his guitar is tweaked to compensate the pack as its a single coil aimed collection.

Man, that guy makes absolutely useless videos! Even the most basic ones where he showcases profiles aren't worth the time it takes to click play, as he uses a room mic and you can hear him picking the strings!

• In his defence its a startup channel.

Fair enough, I'll give him a squeeze then, this once... I'd love to have the time to do my own channel and vids properly. Those wah stomps he disregarded so quickly in the vid can actually be very cool and creative, with a little tweaking.

Dumble in the studio :)

• hi ! I had the luck to try this fantastic amp for the last two evenings and make a few clips

The combination of mikes and Cab is really impressive and I quickly sorted some favorites : DS38 DS59 M08 M06 S42 S70

They were profiled for single coil, but plugin my LesPaul led me to some sort of jaw dropping accident ;)

thx Dan for being so involved in this tone quest

Clips are really raw, (with a few flaws from my DAW sorry ) , no postEQ , and my play is not on the top as I was Ill for the last days.

the fuzz tone (last clip) is not made from FX but from an actual profile, which probably make this profile (S70) the most expensive fuzzbox in the universe ;)

External Content soundcloud.com

• Thanks, lots of different tone options with this pack so there is defiantly something for everyone :) except metal heads...

• yeah as I said before , this is not an amp for the beginner but with all that diversity in settings, cabs & mikes , it should drive any serious guitarist in some kind of bliss.

Not for metal heads, but perfect for hard rock with a Les Paul IMHO, DS38 has some very particular dirt in it, I never heard this on other amps or profiles , well done mate !

• .... I quickly sorted some favorites : DS38 DS59 M08 M06 S42 S70....

I had/have the opposite problem. There were so many I liked, I decided to step away for a bit and come back to try and come up with no more than two performances worth of favorites. Maybe this weekend!