PAD & organ rigs , based on my own delay presets.

• Hi, I've uploaded 3 pad rigs I made to mimic analog synths with my guitars :

ATM.JB.PAD me organ
    ATM.JB.PAD me shiny
    ATM.JB.darkpad (this one is a cello pad designed to be used with transpose )

Be sure to unlock DLY as the tone mainly comes from the delay settings

You can lock these setting or save them as presets to use on your own profiles. Unfortunately I made the original settings on a commercial profile that I cannot share ... These sound even better.

Notes :

• they are a bit tricky to master, as you need to anticipate the attack / swell , it's a whole new instrument ;)

• I sure took lots of use of the hold function while recording , as 'hold' will react like the wheels of the hammond organ, it's spectacular. To use this feature simply hold a chord an once your got the desired resonance and tone , just push 'hold' on page 2/6 of delay settings and your KPA will behave like a sampler on a hammond organ.

• They will sound better with a real dist box or fuzzbox or some kind of boost in front of the KPA, lots of the clips recorded below were made with a Nitrogen21 fuzz in front
    • If no fuzz available , use the gain knob to drive your virtual hammond

• Here is an example of these rigs in action :

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

• Sure, please notice that all these rigs are free and available on rig exchange.

the base profile is part of my great Jazzbox / Hollowbody commercial pack . This one is a free one that was available on rig ex for a while as a demo and reference

ATM.JB.drive.chordal

I use this one because it gives great results on all kinds of pickups (SC/HB/P90) , has a great gain course and is really tweak-able to the bone.

Regarding the FX : there are based on the swell function of the dual crystal delays presets (Kemper rig pack) setup to remove most of the attack and give an ascending swell & infinite feedback sync, you can lock the D2CR stomp and use you own profiles. All details are in the D2CR settings (that's 6 pages of settings, too long to be explained here..)

As I said , It's pretty critical to use a front analog stomp before the KPA to give the old analog synth feel, but my Nitrogen21 pedal is really something special, it features a 4 EQ settings and the one I use with the darkpad really fattens up the tone especially in the basses.

FIY I'll work on a stoner & Psychedelic pack next and I'll do some more PADS & FX , both free (demos) and commercial as there is some interest in the community for these. I'll try to profile the Nitrogen21 on my own preamps & amps with all kinds of FXs.

happy new year 2017 !

Renaud.