No good Iron Maiden profile available?

• For free (and IMO very good) Gallien Krueger 250RL profiles check:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Could be a good starting point for your tone search :)

Cheers

That's a great video! Good playing, good tone. I just subscribed to your channel and sent you an email.
    Thanks in advance.

• That is the guy i got the profile off originally, I had to heavily modify it to get it close to somewhere in time, and my tone is not perfect....but its alot closer than i have gotten before.

What have you changed?

Recorded a quick clip with one of the profiles. No tweeking.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another one:

• New Kemper user here and of course as a huge Maiden fan, this was the thread to look for!

Any rigs to share? I checked out those GK rigs on RE and to be honest, they didn't quite do the trick for me. Then again sound wise I'm more into Killers, Peace of Mind, Powerslave and AMOLAD as far as their studio albums go. So if you have any good suggestions on those type of sounds, I would really appreciate it! Or if you have the gear and you are willing to go as far as this guy, that would be even better! :thumbup:

External Content youtu.be

Actually because of the raw live type of sound that they had on the AMOLAD, the previous gear acquisition I did was JMP-1 with Marshall 9100 power amp. I don't have the right cab, any mics or even the skills yet to profile it, but probably in the near future I could do some modern live/studio Maiden sounds with those in DI. I've previously done some research on the Dave Murray sound so at least I should have the right settings for it. This guys has it quite close if not spot on and those should be the settings Dave really uses. I have some more links regarding Dave's sound if someone is really interested.

External Content youtu.be

Btw, there is a really good Gary Moore JMP-1 rig on RE that could work on some Maiden leads too.

• For me I was specifically looking for the SIT and SSOASS sound.
    This thread was started to find that sound, but of course feel free to post/request anything about any other Maiden albums.

The closest I could get to that SIT sound is based on the JMP-1.

• I love the maiden sound as well , mbritt has some dave murray settings in his rack pack ...

indeed getting a jmp & marshall poweramp , with the settings that maiden use (available all over the internet) a commercial seller could make a stellar pack :)

Titel Volume Gain Bass Middle Treble Presence OD 1 OD 2 Bass/Sh. Clean 1 Clean 2

Iron Maiden / D.Murray - Rhythm 15 20 6 6 6 2 on - on - -
    Iron Maiden / D.Murray - Lead 18 20 6 6 6 2 - on on - -
    Iron Maiden / A.Smith - Rhythm 15 20 6 2 2 6 on - on - -
    Iron Maiden / A.Smith - Lead 18 20 5 3 6 6 on - on - -

Also a jvm will get the job done

grtz

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp