I just want five rigs to save on my remote for now

• Hello everyone, I just got my Kemper powerhead last night, quite a unit… I am already getting some decent tones, bought a few different packs from top Jimmy which sound awesome…
    I have one question… I am just trying to get use to this thing and I want to save five rigs on the remote… Every time I try, it seems to work and when I go back and turn the machine back on, it's all lost… I did read the manual and the online reference manual which says everything has to be done in browser, any help would be appreciated to get me started… Thanks guys!
    Keith

• Did you press Store? If you don't Store and name it, it won't save on your KPA.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Thanks, well… I was in browser, with my rig I wanted to save to foot switch number one button, on the screen, then I went into system, and then I scrolled through the pages until I hit Mode PrgChg” using the page buttons.
    And then I scrolled the numbers down to number 1 ....
    it does not allow me to store, so, I exit and then I press store for the rig after I do all of this…

• The Remote does not use MIDI program changes.
    You can use it in browse mode to switch between the rigs in the current view and in the chosen order.
    The Remote was designed with Perform mode in mind.
    Here is a video that explains how to use the Perform mode:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its dead easy to do..check out he vid or....select your slot ( e.g, 1), select the rig/sound, press the store button on the front of the KPA ( you'll need to press a few times as it asks about names...done.

You can also use Rig manage which basically makes it easier to store, assign and try out different rigs.

• I read the manuals and I watch them online, it seems to replace the rig but it does not change the name of the rig...
    Sorry about all the stupid questions, I will not ask anymore …
    When you have been playing old Marshall's and Bogner's for the last 25 years, this is extremely overwhelming…
    Apologies,
    Take care fellas,

• Hello mate you can change the name of the rig that goes into the slots,
    but the original rig name stays the same,change the rig name in the browse pool
    and then write the performance ,
    hope this helps :thumbup:
    Steve

• I read the manuals and I watch them online, it seems to replace the rig but it does not change the name of the rig...
    Sorry about all the stupid questions, I will not ask anymore …
    When you have been playing old Marshall's and Bogner's for the last 25 years, this is extremely overwhelming…
    Apologies,
    Take care fellas,

Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the terms used in the Profiler. Each Performance has 5 slots. Each slot can load a different rig. Slots can have different names than rigs (intro, solo, verse etc)