Store - Naming

• When pressing "Store" on a Stack, Amplifier or Cabinet, please make it so that when it comes up with the page to name the preset it fills in the field with the name that's already in the Rig/Stack data (rather than what it does now which seems to be to take the name of the first stack preset in the presets list).

• +1

And implement that USB support. It sucks to type with that wheel ;(

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• I can't even begin to get into the alphabet/knob thing....I thought all that hassle went away with synth modules in the 80's! :) Still, at least until there's an editor (inevitable, surely) I suppose it'll have to do. All my profiles meantime are 1, 2, 3, 4 and on....:D

• Dear Per,

you wrote:

Quote from Per

When pressing "Store" on a Stack, Amplifier or Cabinet, please make it so that when it comes up with the page to name the preset it fills in the field with the name that's already in the Rig/Stack data (rather than what it does now which seems to be to take the name of the first stack preset in the presets list).

No, it comes up with the last name you have used for that kind of element.

I find this quite convenient, because I name my amps and cabinets very systematically (similar to Armin). For amps I use my initials, three-letter manufacturer code, model name and gain level. Typically I have to update some letters only and this would be lost when I use the names from the tags. Those tags are very inconsistent (to say the least) and not helpful.

Best regards

DrTT