Some suggestions for the exchange area.

• Hi, thanks for putting this up Kemper folk, i have some suggestions though.

1) Tags. I'd like to be able to add tags to rigs that I download or upload, and then I'd like to be able to search via tags when I want to look for something that's e.g. "Crunchy" or "Clean" or "Bright". Think "Filtering" rather than "Searching" when trying to find information.

2) Ratings. Check Netflix for this. I want to give a rig a rating between 0 and 5. I want to be able to see other peoples ratings. Possibly even filter it to the ratings that others who have given similar ratings to me have given (i.e. see what others with similar tastes think).

3) The option to upload an Image/Icon to go with the profile. Sometimes it's easier to remember things visually than pheonetically, especially as a lot of the profiles have very similar names or just seemingly random character combinations in their titles.

4) The ability to link soundclips of what the profile sounds like. Not just for the OP but for others who use the profile. It can use a link to soundcloud or youtube, just like you can do on most forums (so you don't have to host this yourselves).

5) Reviews of profiles. This would go with ratings and linking soundclips on Soundcloud (or wherever), sometimes you want to know exactly what people think of a rig.

6) More results per page. Maybe even use a DHTML or HTML5 element that allows infinite scrolling like the facebook main page just loading in more profiles as you scroll down.

Thanks again for this, and I hope you might consider some of these ideas.

• I agree with all these suggestions!

Regarding #4, I would like to see the ability to DIRECTLY like to soundcloud clips (like The Gear Page does) so you can audition the rigs without leaving the page. :thumbup:

• I agree with all these suggestions!

Regarding #4, I would like to see the ability to DIRECTLY like to soundcloud clips (like The Gear Page does) so you can audition the rigs without leaving the page. :thumbup:

Oh yes, definitely, I should have made that clear. It needs to be directly linked and showing up right there so you dont' need to exit the page, same on Facebook, most forum software these days and so on.

• I agree to all suggestions, this would help us all to get through this increasing amounts of profile. In addition there should be a main tag to seperate "pure amp" profiles and Rigs that include effects to achieve a specific sound. As images I would like to see some orginal Amp pictures.
    Rating is definitly an important feature, just to select the best different profiles of an amp.