Matt figurski

• my review of the one and only Matt Figurski of motor city mods profiles.
    I have the BE-100, Marshall 2555x silver jubilee reissue and the Mr.Moga packs along with a hammer profile he kindly gave me to try out as a clean. I Was blown away from the minute I tried the fat sat profile for the BE-100 it's simply awesome and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Every single one of these profiles is bang on with no need to spend time tweaking to get it sound good, they are in my honest opinion the best on the market and I can't recommend them enough. The Mr.Moga pack is superb for those metal tones I've been playing alot of Metallica lately and this pack is simply perfect for it. I recently had a silver jubilee and using that profile pack really captures everything I love about that amp. These are very high quality professional profiles from a friendly and helpful guy who did everything he could to help me, even before purchase and I'm looking forward to doing business with him again in the future

• I haven't bought any of Matt's packs yet, Andy, but based on the audio I've heard and my conversations with Matt, I do feel he's thoroughly-deserving of every compliment he receives.

Top bloke, and awesome profiles. You can't buy that for a dollar!

EDIT:
    Oh, and thank you for the Mr. Boga freebie, Matt!

• Yeah, he shared these ones in another thread a while back:

BE100 Clean Chime - 2017-05-12 20-20-36.kipr
    BE100 HG HBE FatSat - 2017-05-12 21-11-38.kipr

So I won't ask him for any more.

I've also seen the gushing reviews both here and at Rig-Talk, so I know how good the pack is. It's certainly in my future at some point; just haven't been financially-sorted-enough this year.

• agreed, I had bought a few packs from him and they sound awesome, especially the BE100 and buddha. Best profiles I've had for what I do & with my gear. The supro was a bit disapointing and he shared that view too. later on when I inquired about rockerverb profiles on the forum he sent me many, and I admit they are of top quality. I still need to report about them when I have some time.

I'm so happy with his profiles and the man behind them that I just grabbed a couple more. the utmost power of owning a KPA is also thanks to guys like Matt, Britt, Andy, Bert etc.