New User...How to find specific amps

• Hi all. New user here. Just got my Kemper, love the look (toaster, non powered), and love the interface. Downloaded Rig Manager to my laptop, but haven't looked into it yet. So I plug my Kemper in, and start scrolling through the rigs. Seems to be a button for sorting amps by favourites, author, all rigs, and by amp etc. I immediately had a couple of questions. 1) Is there an online list of every rig/profile that comes stock in the Kemper (for the latest update)? I looked at Rig manager for a second, and saw a slew of rigs...is that what is specifically in my Kemper, or is that the "whole universe" of rigs available to me for download (I haven't connected Rig Manager to my Kemper yet). 2) Just using my toaster display and buttons, is there a way to look up specific profiles or rigs that are preloaded? For example, I immediately wanted to find a JC-120, but had no idea how to search, other than scrolling through all rigs, and even then, I didn't notice anything that said JC-120 or a "look alike" name...3) Are there empty user slots to save rigs, or do I just overwrite some existing rig slot, which I then lose the original... Sorry, I'm sure these questions have been covered here, but I tried the search function, and got a lot of non-relevant hits...

• You might want to skim through the manual and watch the tutorials. They are great. to get you started reg. your question RM contains rig packs from Kemper (check out the factory preset pack too), thousands of rigs to download from other users. You need to connect your Kemper to see what's there obviously. You can have around 999 rigs on you profiler (give or take) so you choose whether you want to overwrite or store as seperate rig.

To find the amps you like you can search in RM, but do be prepared to spend the first few weeks getting to know what people are usually calling different brands to avoid copyright issues (fan = fender, mars = marshall etc.)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I would search for 120 and see what pops up. Be aware there is some amazing stuff on RM, and some less than amazing stuff.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().