How to make rigs "see" morphing state from expression pedal upon loading

• I want to use one of my expression pedals to control morphing such that the moment I step on a new rig the preset sees my pedal setting instantly and responds accordingly. Right now, on loading a new rig, the morph parameters return to default "off" position until I move the pedal.

• I think the best solution would be to allow the remote to handle Midi CC commands as well as morphing. It would open up many useful possibilities including the ability to use the current pedal position when changing rigs and also the ability to assign a single CC to an EXP in all rigs. For me it would be SO helpful to have Delay Mix assigned to a pedal at all times and control this independently from programmed morphing.

I understand that the wirds at Kemper must hav their hands full at the moment trying to get the new reverbs resdy but honestly for me a midi cc expression pedal optin would be 1000 times more useful than new reverbs. I know there sre plenty of others who rely on reverb and the new verbs will be much appreciated by them but if we could have midi cc exp pedal functionality next I would be a happy man.